Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to contact branch

Options
  • 04-10-2016 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

I phoned banking 365 to query a transaction I made in a branch. I was told I need to contact the branch directly and given a phone number. The number keeps ringing out. I've tried the branch number on the website but it keeps bringing me back to the main 365 centre. How can I speak to someone in the branch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

lollpop wrote: »
    I phoned banking 365 to query a transaction I made in a branch. I was told I need to contact the branch directly and given a phone number. The number keeps ringing out. I've tried the branch number on the website but it keeps bringing me back to the main 365 centre. How can I speak to someone in the branch?
    Good afternoon lollpop,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

As you have already called BOI Direct and been directed to your branch, we would be more than happy to request a call back regarding this. Please send us a Private Message with your full name, account holding branch and contact number and I'll request this for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement