Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receiving SMS Reminders Message About Bill But I Don't Have any Eir Services?

Options
  • 04-10-2016 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm receiving text message reminders about paying my eir bill. I don't have any eir services and I never have had. Can someone help with this as when I ring the phone number in the text it's looking for my eir account number which I don't have

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I'm receiving text message reminders about paying my eir bill. I don't have any eir services and I never have had. Can someone help with this as when I ring the phone number in the text it's looking for my eir account number which I don't have
    Hi  johnnyb12172,

I'm so sorry to hear this. Can you PM me your number & I will try locate the account this is allocated to.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 7 johnnyb12172

Thanks Pamela

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Thanks Pamela

PM sent
    Thanks johnnyb12172,

I'll be back to you shortly.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 7 johnnyb12172

Well It looks like the Eir representatives here can't help me get this nuisance SMS messaging stopped. I must point out that they have been quite helpful in trying to resolve this. I'm wondering does anybody have any ideas how I can get this stopped or who to go to next. Thanks

Advertisement