Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASTI OctNov Action *Post 1 for usual plea for restraint Especially New Posters *

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭man_no_plan

I just can't imagine that garda , nurses and junior civil servants would resent teachers being let off the CP hours because they, unlike teachers, are allowed to do productive work in those extra hours.

Ah here this waste of time unproductive work thing is nonsense.

Doing necessary work when students should be in classes is unproductive.

6x3 PTM = 18 HRS
    3 X 2 STAFF MEETINGS = 6HRS
    6X1 SUBJECT PLANNING =6HRS
    6HRS PRE PLANNING IN SEPT = 6HRS
    OPEN NIGHT = 3 HRS
    GRADUATION/AWARDS/END OF YEAR = 3 HOURS
    1 HOUR LEFT

Any teacher you talk yo says you need more time to plan. I don't think three hours per subject per year is excessive.

I don't think one staff meeting per term is excessive (in fact we are committed to a half in half out meeting anyway)

Part of the Sept meeting would be initial subject dept planning/ catching up/ updates on changes etc.

Where is the room for locking 50 teachers in a room with an 'expert'??

This rhetoric about 'detention' and professionalism being undermined is wearing a bit thin.

I guarantee that if policies and procedures aren't created by teachers they will not work and they will be resisted, how do you do this?

I guarantee that if staff aren't 'consulted' or 'informed' they won't be happy, when do we do that?

For too often the influence in schools has been held by a small cohort at the expense of the collective knowledge of the staff. You still need managers and leaders and all of that but the best asset in any school is the teaching staff.

Pushing them into the machine without listening to them or letting them be part of tweaking and improving would be madness.

What the CP hours have done is offered an equal role in their contribution to school life outside of their teaching. Some people nay not have taken that opportunity or may be too blinded by the bitterness of having these hours foisted on us. I know all about childcare too and everything else that goes with it. I also know that my calculations above would be more appropriate to a school with maybe 7-800 students.

After we accept these hours for what they are we can see a value in them. We didn't mind giving 12 hours for money in 2004. All that's different here is that we didn't get the money.

As the whole PS is doing extra hours these hours will be addressed on a PS wide basis. We will have to be paid for them or they will have to go in time admittedly. I'd sooner use them to make a school that's better run and easier to work in than to listen to a 'behaviour management' expert tell me how to solve the behaviour that could be addressed ifvwe took the time to think and talk about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭maude6868

I have 5 children and one income, mine, a teacher's income and we all know what that amounts to. I have one child in University and because of my massive income, a virtual gross income, I'm not entitled to maintenance grant. If it happens that I won't be paid for a while can I apply to Social Welfare for benefits and a Christmas bonus. The Government seem very keen to look after those who can't support themselves. What they take away from me with one hand they will have to pay back with the other. I have paid taxes all my life so am I not just as entitled as those who never contribute. Sorry for the off point rant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MrJones1973

maude6868 wrote: »
    I have 5 children and one income, mine, a teacher's income and we all know what that amounts to. I have one child in University and because of my massive income, a virtual gross income, I'm not entitled to maintenance grant. If it happens that I won't be paid for a while can I apply to Social Welfare for benefits and a Christmas bonus. The Government seem very keen to look after those who can't support themselves. What they take away from me with one hand they will have to pay back with the other. I have paid taxes all my life so am I not just as entitled as those who never contribute. Sorry for the off point rant.

I presume you must live outside Dublin? Unfortunately if you are on strike no social welfare but if we are denied entry to schools on health and welfare grounds and not paid you proably have a good Case . If you are close to retirement ,its better to retire and get the grant especially if the rest of your kids go to university. The worst mistake teachers make is wanting to be responsible middle class types. The fools !:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

6x3 PTM = 18 HRS
    OPEN NIGHT = 3 HRS
    1 HOUR LEFT

You are not counting correctly, The three staff meetings are half in half out so do not count for 6hrs. Similarly the same applies to some of the PT meetings. Our school doesn't get 3hrs for graduation. Other schools I know of don't get recognition for open night.

In many schools, including my own, 6hrs pre planning is not done prior to the start of school. They create at least three extra evenings for us and those 6hrs (as well as the other hours from prior agreements and the one hour over) often include ridiculous speakers in one particularly memorable we had someone spent an hour 'teaching' us about a computer system but unable to answer our questions about the system, to the point the Principal ended up having to step in and answer them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

6x3 PTM = 18 HRS
    OPEN NIGHT = 3 HRS
    1 HOUR LEFT

You are not counting correctly, The three staff meetings are half in half out so do not count for 6hrs. Similarly the same applies to some of the PT meetings. Our school doesn't get 3hrs for graduation. Other schools I know of don't get recognition for open night.

In many schools, including my own, 6hrs pre planning is not done prior to the start of school. They create at least three extra evenings for us and those 6hrs (as well as the other hours from prior agreements and the one hour over) often include ridiculous speakers in one particularly memorable we had someone spent an hour 'teaching' us about a computer system but unable to answer our questions about the system, to the point the Principal ended up having to step in and answer them.

Thats nothing compared to the time we had to sit in a circle and pass a stuffed toy around whilst telling each other about 3 +ive and 3 -ive things about our partner (I died a little inside that day)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

judeboy101 wrote: »
    Thats nothing compared to the time we had to sit in a circle and pass a stuffed toy around whilst telling each other about 3 +ive and 3 -ive things about our partner (I died a little inside that day)

I think I've done that one too! I think sitting through an ActivInspire IWB tutorial where it was discovered we didn't have appropriate software installed (and couldn't get it installed due to restrictive policies - it's still not installed) was my personal favourite. Or maybe it's the multitude of times we've been directed spend an hour reading and summarising subject inspection reports from other schools instead of actually doing what our own subject department needs to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

judeboy101 wrote: »

Wow. That's particularly brutal. For me to be honest the worst is the repetitive ones, I can't count how many AFL speakers we have had over the last few years and I honestly want to stick my hand up and go, have you anything new? Or subject specific? If not why the hell are you here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Eintrachtrob

Hi all

Experienced secondary teacher here.

I notice the conversation on the Croke Park hours. For me, at least, these hours are the bigger picture once the LPT issue is resolved, which, in the end, it will be.

As an ASTI school steward who strongly opposed voting for Croke Park (way back in 2010), I remember strongly believing that if you vote for these hours, we'll never get rid of them.

The reasoning behind the hours is this: A whole plethora of QUANGOs came about during the Bertie years (which were naturally kept during the financial crisis) whose job it is to tell us how to teach, watch us, inspect us, etc. . . and extra hours were required outside the normal school term time for this to occur.

The CP hours were sold to us on the basis of "wear the green jersey", but they saved nothing financially.

My point is this: restoring terms and conditions of employment is as important as pay, and it's time the unions made that clear by calling for an end to CP hours.

Hi all

I notice the conversation on the Croke Park hours. For me, at least, these hours are the bigger picture once the LPT issue is resolved, which, in the end, it will be.

As an ASTI school steward who strongly opposed voting for Croke Park (way back in 2010), I remember strongly believing that if you vote for these hours, we'll never get rid of them.

The reasoning behind the hours is this: A whole plethora of QUANGOs came about during the Bertie years (which were naturally kept during the financial crisis) whose job it is to tell us how to teach, watch us, inspect us, etc. . . and extra hours were required outside the normal school term time for this to occur.

The CP hours were sold to us on the basis of "wear the green jersey", but they saved nothing financially.

My point is this: restoring terms and conditions of employment is as important as pay, and it's time the unions made that clear by calling for an end to CP hours.

Actually cp hours save the state 100's of millions a year by making ppl do overtime for free. The problem I have a hers never did overtime so they had to devise a way to make us be seen to do work. The big issue is that the DES can't drop CP hours else every cop and nurse will demand overtime.

Well the Gardaí were effectively offered an end to their Croke Park hours by being offered the opportunity to do them in 15 minute periods before/after work. . which they rejected.

I take your point though. In areas like health, money is saved.

In education & policing they are a complete waste of time which generate for bad will than they're worth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭coillsaille

Well the Gardaí were effectively offered an end to their Croke Park hours by being offered the opportunity to do them in 15 minute periods before/after work. . which they rejected.

I take your point though. In areas like health, money is saved.

In education & policing they are a complete waste of time which generate for bad will than they're worth.

Not to mention the effect they've had on extracurricular activities. I know of quite a few teachers who have given up coaching teams, giving music classes after school, etc. purely because these torturous hours have made them resentful and unwilling to sacrifice any more of their time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Wow. That's particularly brutal. For me to be honest the worst is the repetitive ones, I can't count how many AFL speakers we have had over the last few years and I honestly want to stick my hand up and go, have you anything new? Or subject specific? If not why the hell are you here?

I've seen this one so often I feel like i'm stuck on a merrygoround.
    399793.jpg
    The Cycle of Teeeeeeaching.jpg

I think the best learning comes form our colleagues.

I'm probably going off topic a bit, but just in reference to the CP hours I'm surprised that the TUI accepted them. Not so much the secondary section but the Third level TUI as (to my knowledge) they had to up the lecturing hours which brought tonnes of prep/correcting work with it. Anyone on 3rd level here who can clarify how the CP works out for them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,582 ✭✭✭political analyst

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    I've seen this one so often I feel like i'm stuck on a merrygoround.
    399793.jpg
    The Cycle of Teeeeeeaching.jpg

I think the best learning comes form our colleagues.

I'm probably going off topic a bit, but just in reference to the CP hours I'm surprised that the TUI accepted them. Not so much the secondary section but the Third level TUI as (to my knowledge) they had to up the lecturing hours which brought tonnes of prep/correcting work with it. Anyone on 3rd level here who can clarify how the CP works out for them?

But the difference is that the lecturers are, in the extra hours, doing more of the work they usually do. That cannot be as bad as being stuck in pointless meetings.

Why doesn't the ASTI say to the Department, "Reduce the obligation on teachers to simply being in the school in the extra hours instead of being in the same room and let meetings with inspectors take place in those hours and you might get a deal with us"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

But the difference is that the lecturers are, in the extra hours, doing more of the work they usually do. That cannot be as bad as being stuck in pointless meetings.

Why doesn't the ASTI say to the Department, "Reduce the obligation on teachers to simply being in the school in the extra hours instead of being in the same room and let meetings with inspectors take place in those hours and you might get a deal with us"?

TUI have tried this and got a small concession for subject planning rather than sitting in whole school meetings arguing I think.

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    TUI have tried this and got a small concession for subject planning rather than sitting in whole school meetings arguing I think.

In post 48 on the following page, Chill Con Kearney said that the JMB pushed for the "all in the same room" format of the CP hours.

That leads me to believe that the Department wouldn't have insisted on teachers being in the same room for the CP hours if it hadn't been for the principals.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057369762&page=4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,904 ✭✭✭acequion

Hi all

This is one of the most sensible posts I've read in a long time. You are completely right.

One thing you should realise is that the Dept control the JMB and the NAPD, and groups like the NPC for that matter.

I'm pretty sure they fund all these organisations to keep them under their control.

Remember when the ASTI rejected Croke Park/Haddington Road for a second time. The NAPD head was given the first headline with interview on RTE six one news that same day. . . to slam the teachers.

Teaching/Education in Ireland is centrally controlled from Marlborough St.

Organisations like JMB and others may suggest ideas, but really they all follow DES policy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,904 ✭✭✭acequion

Ah here this waste of time unproductive work thing is nonsense.

Doing necessary work when students should be in classes is unproductive.

6x3 PTM = 18 HRS
    OPEN NIGHT = 3 HRS
    1 HOUR LEFT

Any teacher you talk yo says you need more time to plan. I don't think three hours per subject per year is excessive.

I don't think one staff meeting per term is excessive (in fact we are committed to a half in half out meeting anyway)

Part of the Sept meeting would be initial subject dept planning/ catching up/ updates on changes etc.

Where is the room for locking 50 teachers in a room with an 'expert'??

This rhetoric about 'detention' and professionalism being undermined is wearing a bit thin.

I guarantee that if policies and procedures aren't created by teachers they will not work and they will be resisted, how do you do this?

I guarantee that if staff aren't 'consulted' or 'informed' they won't be happy, when do we do that?

For too often the influence in schools has been held by a small cohort at the expense of the collective knowledge of the staff. You still need managers and leaders and all of that but the best asset in any school is the teaching staff.

Pushing them into the machine without listening to them or letting them be part of tweaking and improving would be madness.

What the CP hours have done is offered an equal role in their contribution to school life outside of their teaching. Some people nay not have taken that opportunity or may be too blinded by the bitterness of having these hours foisted on us. I know all about childcare too and everything else that goes with it. I also know that my calculations above would be more appropriate to a school with maybe 7-800 students.

After we accept these hours for what they are we can see a value in them. We didn't mind giving 12 hours for money in 2004. All that's different here is that we didn't get the money.

As the whole PS is doing extra hours these hours will be addressed on a PS wide basis. We will have to be paid for them or they will have to go in time admittedly. I'd sooner use them to make a school that's better run and easier to work in than to listen to a 'behaviour management' expert tell me how to solve the behaviour that could be addressed ifvwe took the time to think and talk about it.

Ah here to you man no plan!! You're obviously ok with a lot of administrational work,but temper your exasperation for a minute and realise that you are in the minority.Most teachers hate that type of work,they much prefer to be in the classroom,on the sports fields,in the drama clubs or even alone planning their classes and marking their copies. That is a major reason the CP hours are so unpopular.

The poster who reminded us of the Bertie quangos talked huge sense. All these new initiatives have heaped more bureaucratic work on teachers,forcing a need for meetings about stuff that is largely unnecessary and unhelpful to basic teaching. Have education and teaching standards hugely improved since all these new initiatives? Not at all, in my view. Granted there have been some good ideas which good teachers have been able to successfully implement into their methodologies,the rest is just covering our tracks and window dressing.

So the need for subject meetings really is no greater now than 10 years ago.Teachers need to discuss the basics,ie the smooth transition between higher and ordinary for the students, shared materials,shared ideas,how the results are doing in the subject,other issues or problems arising,make sure we're all following the agreed plan. And that's it. And that doesn't require hours upon hours,especially in smaller schools,where teachers see each other all the time anyway and sort things as they go along.

As for one staff meeting per term,fair enough. And you're right teachers should be brought into the loop. But sadly, often they're not. So all this consulting them is just more window dressing. And very often meetings,whether subject or staff, descend into one or a few individuals dominating.

And if all the teachers you talk to say they need more of all that,well all the ones I talk to say the opposite.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭feardeas

]

Organisations like JMB and others may suggest ideas, but really they all follow DES policy.

Of course the JMB do. The dept contributes towards or may pay all of the general secretary salary. The job was advertised on public jobs.ie last year. Also they want and need to keep the dept on side for battles over ethos, patronage and divestment.

It's a bit like when Martin McGuinness mentioned needing to consult the IRA in a session of talks. He was told to go look in the mirror.

One thing you should realise is that the Dept control the JMB and the NAPD, and groups like the NPC for that matter.

I'm pretty sure they fund all these organisations to keep them under their control.

Remember when the ASTI rejected Croke Park/Haddington Road for a second time. The NAPD head was given the first headline with interview on RTE six one news that same day. . . to slam the teachers.

Well I would have thought that too until last week when the NPC and the JMB poured cold water on the governments assumption that the schools/parents would pick up the slack for organising the S&S!

Although if memory serves me correct he did get a standing ovation at the NAPD conference last week! (I just caught the end of an RTE news clip where they said this ).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Our school doesn't get 3hrs for graduation. Other schools I know of don't get recognition for open night.

In many schools, including my own, 6hrs pre planning is not done prior to the start of school. They create at least three extra evenings for us and those 6hrs (as well as the other hours from prior agreements and the one hour over) often include ridiculous speakers

You see, that's a large part of the problem, management in some schools are taking the p*ss and the hours are not productive or any way amenable to staff.

We go back a day early (don't start, we take a vote, it suits 90% of us), open night, graduation night and mentoring evenings count, as well as CPD attended e.g. INOTE conference. By the time we've used some for subject planning, there are very few evenings left
    Mardy Bum wrote: »

Yes, 8 of the CP hours can now be used for
    planning and development work on other than a whole-school basis
    and in 2017, it will be ten hours.

This is a grand myth, but not true, inspections for example predate the CP hours by decades. CP hours were brought in to milk extra productivity out of the public service, but with restrictions to teachers' working weeks and class contact time and the fact that the 'overtime' we do is not measurable, they ended up being a bad fit for education.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Schools pay 3 euro a student for JMB membership.

What have ASTI members got to lose by telling the National Parents Council exactly what they think of it? Why don't they talk to parents directly and tell them, "the NPC doesn't care about you or your children"?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭feardeas

Gebgbegb wrote:
    Well I would have thought that too until last week when the NPC and the JMB poured cold water on the governments assumption that the schools/parents would pick up the slack for organising the S&S!

In a way this suits the dept. If schools are closed from Nov 7th then the pressure to resolve will be huge. This is all strategy and politicians and senior civil servants eat and drink strategy.

Once FG can keep the independents on side and don't mind FF talking out of both sides of their mouth then they're OK. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw that judges thing Shane Ross wants along with something for disabilities, thoroughly deserved, and the OPW RE flooding all appear to keep the IA on side. FF are cute, they realise there's nearly 300k other public servants that don't want to be made eeghits of. Hence the talking out of both sides.

At the end of the day this is politics and we're dealing with what passes for professionals in this country.

feardeas wrote: »
    In a way this suits the dept. If schools are closed from Nov 7th then the pressure to resolve will be huge. This is all strategy and politicians and senior civil servants eat and drink strategy.

Once FG can keep the independents on side and don't mind FF talking out of both sides of their mouth then they're OK. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw that judges thing Shane Ross wants along with something for disabilities, thoroughly deserved, and the OPW RE flooding all appear to keep the IA on side. FF are cute, they realise there's nearly 300k other public servants that don't want to be made eeghits of. Hence the talking out of both sides.

At the end of the day this is politics and we're dealing with what passes for professionals in this country.

Very good observation. My reading is that if there is a lockout on the Monday morn then the union must mobilise to "occupy Kildare st" style response.if it lasts til the weekend the Asti MUST formally request an emergency ictu meeting where we demand an all out strike. Despite the animosity that seems to have sprung up between tui/into +Asti, I may be naïve but I cant see any decent tui or into member allowing us to suffer that long on our own. I hope :-)

On the 7th November and S&S:

It seems to me that Bruton is getting off scot free on this one. He has known since early July that a vote on this issue was likely. That vote was announed to take place on Sept 3. Why aren't the media asking him about the amount of time he has had since then to arrange alternatives?

Bruton has already stated that he will pay the teachers, if the ASTI drop their opposition to the 33 CP hours (in other words, enter the Lansdowne Road Agreement without a ballot). An offer rightly rejected by the ASTI. Yet these new external, no experienced & unvetted supervisors are not to be asked to do Croke Park.

Even more interesting is this:

In January 2014 the DES issued a circular (0006/2014) in which it states that "A gross additional payment of €1,592 will be included in the Common Basic Scale for teachers in two moieties - half in the school year 2016/17, and half in the school year 2017/18".

There was no reference to any future "agreement" like the LRA. This was the DES "delivering" on their promise in the Haddington Road Agreement. What happened? The LRA was invented and the DES reneged on this promise and changed the goalposts by linking S&S payment to CP hours, where the reality is that they are completely independent. Conclusion: No deal with the DES is worth the paper it's written on.

So the DES want 76 hours (43 S&S hours, 33 CP hours) from teachers for a payment, in 2016/17, of €796.
    This works out at €10.47 per hour [I'm linking CP here with S&S, just like the DES]

Yet currently on the DES there is an advert seeking external supervisors stating a "payment of €38.36 per day (based on two hours supervision minimum)" is available. That is, the DES is prepared to pay these unqualified, unvetted & no experienced people a rate of up to €19.18 per hour - nearly TWICE what they are prepared to offer us.

€10.47 per hour for the professional teachers.
    €19.18 per hour for the "have-a-go hero" Joe Bloggs.

This is what we're up against folks.

feardeas wrote: »

Yes that's a good point we've heard little from the opposition (FF.. or SF even! Maybe a little from IA). So really, in the political sense FG won't dont have to do anything until it threatens votes.

On the 7th November and S&S:

It seems to me that Bruton is getting off scot free on this one. He has known since early July that a vote on this issue was likely. That vote was announed to take place on Sept 3. Why aren't the media asking him about the amount of time he has had since then to arrange alternatives?

Bruton has already stated that he will pay the teachers, if the ASTI drop their opposition to the 33 CP hours (in other words, enter the Lansdowne Road Agreement without a ballot). An offer rightly rejected by the ASTI. Yet these new external, no experienced & unvetted supervisors are not to be asked to do Croke Park.

Even more interesting is this:

In January 2014 the DES issued a circular (0006/2014) in which it states that "A gross additional payment of €1,592 will be included in the Common Basic Scale for teachers in two moieties - half in the school year 2016/17, and half in the school year 2017/18".

There was no reference to any future "agreement" like the LRA. This was the DES "delivering" on their promise in the Haddington Road Agreement. What happened? The LRA was invented and the DES reneged on this promise and changed the goalposts by linking S&S payment to CP hours, where the reality is that they are completely independent. Conclusion: No deal with the DES is worth the paper it's written on.

So the DES want 76 hours (43 S&S hours, 33 CP hours) from teachers for a payment, in 2016/17, of €796.
    This works out at €10.47 per hour [I'm linking CP here with S&S, just like the DES]

Yet currently on the DES there is an advert seeking external supervisors stating a "payment of €38.36 per day (based on two hours supervision minimum)" is available. That is, the DES is prepared to pay these unqualified, unvetted & no experienced people a rate of up to €19.18 per hour - nearly TWICE what they are prepared to offer us.

€10.47 per hour for the professional teachers.
    €19.18 per hour for the "have-a-go hero" Joe Bloggs.

This is what we're up against folks.

Maybe that's just the long and short of it. It's not a question of entering the Lansdowne road agreement, or not. It's a question of 'when?'.
    Obviously after a reballot of ASTI teachers.
    But then what's going to be tweeked differently for everyone to save face?

My guess, it will be:
    /re-jkigging of CP hours
    /Payment of S&S (probably kick it out to next year to say the Dept. saved money this year!
    /More concrete timeline for restoration of pay for new entrants.

So, the when... well thursday is going ahead next week regardless.
    Come back in December with a week of no school.
    Dept. will fail spectacularly in recruiting folk for S&S.

ASTI go back to work the following week as a 'substantive' agreement will be on the table, and a call-off suspension of a strike pending ballot outcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Maybe that's just the long and short of it. It's not a question of entering the Lansdowne road agreement, or not. It's a question of 'when?'.

My guess, it will be:
    /re-jkigging of CP hours
    /Payment of S&S (probably kick it out to next year to say the Dept. saved money this year!

ASTI go back to work the following week as a 'substantive' agreement will be on the table, and a call-off suspension of a strike pending ballot outcome.

Al very likely BUT IF we lose a weeks pay for week of nov 7th JUST to get that there is NO WAY I'd vote for it and would leave union if that's l we get after such a financial hit 7 weeks before Xmas
    Of course a gesture of good faith they may pay us for the week.........to sweeten the "deal" so to speak

• Advertisement

My guess, it will be:
    /re-jkigging of CP hours

LR includes accepting curricular change aka New Junior cert?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement