Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Isolating Tee Valve with handle.

• 04-10-2016 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

To swop over for a straight connection but with the isolating valve on the straight run of the tee, not on the branch line.

VALVE_zpsdlqlbtl8.jpg

Or one of these screw type valves but on the straight run, or am I looking for the impossible:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Paullimerick

I am presuming you are using this for an old washing machine. If so buy a standard washing machine valve. And you could get a "Y" branch and screw it on to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭somejoke

I am presuming you are using this for an old washing machine. If so buy a standard washing machine valve. And you could get a "Y" branch and screw it on to it.

VALVE_zpsdlqlbtl8.jpg

This is exactly what I want but only if the valve will shut off the straight part or even the whole damn lot:D but I'm guessing it only shuts off the branch line.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

somejoke wrote: »
    VALVE_zpsdlqlbtl8.jpg

This is exactly what I want but only if the valve will shut off the straight part or even the whole damn lot:D but I'm guessing it only shuts off the branch line.

Put supply on branch and it will then shut off the whole damn lot.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭somejoke

Don't you just love the internet when you ask a simple question and it gets dragged in all directions away from what you asked. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Don't you just love the internet when you ask a simple question and it gets dragged in all directions away from what you asked. :rolleyes:

I think wearb answered your question perfectly tbh

• Advertisement

I think you might be more suited to google search;)

Advertisement