Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Brozy wrote: »
    What's the 2 stage verification you didn't set up? Kinda worried I don't have one set up on my own account.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/account-security/2-step-verification/

Basically sign up here and add your phone number to this and any would be hackers need your phone to get into your account...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Brozy wrote: »
    What's the 2 stage verification you didn't set up? Kinda worried I don't have one set up on my own account.

Basically, it's having to input a code sent to your phone anytime you access your account from a different device or you are logging back into your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

Thanks guys, will do that when I get home. Much appreciated!

I have to look at my passwords for all my different accounts, I think if you got into one you'd figure out the rest fairly handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So games were expected to be announced today?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So games were expected to be announced today?

Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)
    Disc Jam (PS4)
    Lumo (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
    Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late (PS3)
    Earth Defense Force 2025 (PS3)
    Severed (PS Vita)

Blog link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

This months games:
    Disc Jam, PS4
    Tearaway Unfolded, PS4
    Under Night: In-Birth, PS3
    Earth Defense Force 2025, PS3
    Lumo, PS Vita (crossbuy on PS4)
    Severed, PS Vita

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/03/01/ps-plus-free-games-for-march-2017/

Edit: Beaten to it!

Glico Man wrote: »
    Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)
    Disc Jam (PS4)
    Lumo (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
    Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late (PS3)
    Earth Defense Force 2025 (PS3)
    Severed (PS Vita)

Blog link

Ah, I just bought Severed…

• Registered Users Posts: 20,472 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

my PS plus was up for renewal , but it was an old card on the system. I paid with paypal, but they later took another payment for the year off my card when i entered it. Just wondering where is the best place to chase this up, any one have a similar problem ?

Games are up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Anyone play Disc jam yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Luap wrote: »
    Anyone play Disc jam yet?

Nope but am excited... Rocket League was my main go to game, but now it seems to be 3 on 3 freestyle which is a Free To play game, now maybe this will make me keep switching games between the 3 of them...

What day do they change the stuff on sale in the store? I'm used to it being Tuesday on Xbox :o

What day do they change the stuff on sale in the store? I'm used to it being Tuesday on Xbox :o

Stuff goes up on the store usually on Tuesday and Sales are usually from Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,815 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The PS+ games go up on the store for free a few hours before Sony updates the page so the PS plus section shows the old games but manually searching for each game should find the free version.

Also keep an eye on psprices.com that lists all sales for each region, very handy and pops up a lot in the PlayStation bargains thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    The PS+ games go up on the store for free a few hours before Sony updates the page so the PS plus section shows the old games but manually searching for each game should find the free version.

Also keep an eye on psprices.com that lists all sales for each region, very handy and pops up a lot in the PlayStation bargains thread.

Yeah I usually post on the Playstation Bargains thread with a link to the PsPrices Ireland page whenever a new sale starts which is usually on Wednesdays. The last sale ends tomorrow so we are due a new one anyway

Laaaads Disc Jam is epic!!! Throw me an invite if anyone sees me on - sheehy83

Will be some laugh playing doubles with mics.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

Had a go on it earlier. Was good, but I ended up back on Rocket League after a few games.

eireog74, if you see me on throw me an invite.

James74 wrote: »
    Had a go on it earlier. Was good, but I ended up back on Rocket League after a few games.

eireog74, if you see me on throw me an invite.

Yeah it's definitely no rocket league, I'm sure will be brilliant one it gets a few updates but it's fairly bare bones at the minute, still great craic though.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

Downloading it there now. Will give it a go later. Brozy7 is my PSN ID, I'll send yas an invite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Just downloaded it there. I'll probably be online some evening this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Just had a look at the PS games for this month,Lumo looks interesting. From the trailer it reminded me of Fez. Ill give it a go at some point

Just started it,im either going to get used to these controls or im gonna hate them,lets hope the former!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Disc Jam is a lot of fun, but the matchmaking was absolutely brutal - took forever to find matches lastnight and then were lucky to stay connected.

Could be great after a few content updates cuz it is fairly basic at the minute

EoinHef wrote: »
    Just had a look at the PS games for this month,Lumo looks interesting. From the trailer it reminded me of Fez. Ill give it a go at some point

Just started it,im either going to get used to these controls or im gonna hate them,lets hope the former!

I picked the middle control scheme at the start of the game - the others were horrible to use. Played an hour or so last night. Not too bad but don't know if it'll hold my attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Subscription ran out there yesterday, was cursing thinking I'd have to shell out for 12 months. Saw the €0.99 deal for one month, one way of kicking that can down the road for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Only just realised Lumo and Severed were included this month as well; fantastic additions to my Vita library!

They should have waited a month or 2 before putting Disc Jam on PS+, the matchmaking is horrendous..

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Would anyone be up for setting up a little Boards.ie Disc Jam tournament?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

They should have waited a month or 2 before putting Disc Jam on PS+, the matchmaking is horrendous..
    It is, but it's still fun. The only issue I had with it though was that it made me want to play Rocket League instead. :pac:

Nailz wrote: »
    It is, but it's still fun. The only issue I had with it though was that it made me want to play Rocket League instead. :pac:

Not a big fan, I rather the new free to play game 3 on 3 freestyle awesome 3v3 basketball game... Been playing that flat out since I found out about it last week...

• Advertisement

Not a big fan, I rather the new free to play game 3 on 3 freestyle awesome 3v3 basketball game... Been playing that flat out since I found out about it last week...

Completely forgot about that, must give it a go!

Advertisement