Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

madmoe wrote: »
    Is it VR only?

No, can play flat or vr

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

JimBurnley wrote: »
    No, can play flat or vr

Oh perfect.....love me some Resident Evil games!!

M

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Sorry if this has been answered, is there an end-date for the ps5 psplus collection? If I were to login to my account on a friends PS5 can I claim the games or will it affect their account? TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

Oh perfect.....love me some Resident Evil games!!

M

Just as an FYI its a little different to other resi games!
    Its amazing but not really like the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

coolisin wrote: »
    Just as an FYI its a little different to other resi games!
    Its amazing but not really like the others.

It's FPS compared to the rest of the games but it is definitely closer in nature to the first game or to the Revelations games than the complete nonsense it had become in 5 and 6. It's a fantastic game and really helped to re-energise the franchise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

sweetie wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been answered, is there an end-date for the ps5 psplus collection? If I were to login to my account on a friends PS5 can I claim the games or will it affect their account? TIA

If you log in on their PS5 it won't affect their account.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

sweetie wrote: »

I do think it's a bit of a d*ck move by Sony, I mean fair enough if there was an adequate supply of the console but to let it lapse in early Jan when most people won't have been able to get one is grating on me. Not enough to throw my toys out of the pram or even go to the bother of claiming them via a friend's PS5 but annoying me nonetheless.
    I may go outside and shout at a cloud.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I do think it's a bit of a d*ck move by Sony, I mean fair enough if there was an adequate supply of the console but to let it lapse in early Jan when most people won't have been able to get one is grating on me. Not enough to throw my toys out of the pram or even go to the bother of claiming them via a friend's PS5 but annoying me nonetheless.
    I may go outside and shout at a cloud.

Is it definitely lapsing in January? It's so hard to find any info on it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

no I just heard that anecdotally and went off on one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Is it definitely lapsing in January? It's so hard to find any info on it at all.

I heard April? :pac:

• Advertisement

Does Just Cause 4 have the AHA Take on Me part in it? I'd nearly play it just to find that but I'd fear it would be fairly tedious getting to that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,986 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

When you could add games via a web browser it was a handy way to build up a collection of games for a console until you actually got it. I'm assuming things have been reworked by Sony that you can't claim PS5 games unless you actually have a PS5 up and running?

When you could add games via a web browser it was a handy way to build up a collection of games for a console until you actually got it. I'm assuming things have been reworked by Sony that you can't claim PS5 games unless you actually have a PS5 up and running?

You're able to claim Bugsnax and I reckon you'll be to claim any game outside of the PS Plus collection that comes free on a monthly basis.

You can still claim all the PS+ games via the webstore except the PS+ Collection games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Does Just Cause 4 have the AHA Take on Me part in it? I'd nearly play it just to find that but I'd fear it would be fairly tedious getting to that point.

Yup

It's FPS compared to the rest of the games but it is definitely closer in nature to the first game or to the Revelations games than the complete nonsense it had become in 5 and 6. It's a fantastic game and really helped to re-energise the franchise.

I'm even more excited now!

M

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Any Black Friday reductions on Plus?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Lemlin wrote: »
    Any Black Friday reductions on Plus?

It has been reduced to €45.
    Usual price is €60.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

F1ngers wrote: »
    It has been reduced to €45.
    Usual price is €60.

Is that on PS Store?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Lemlin wrote: »
    Is that on PS Store?

Yes, but also bricks and mortar, Smyths etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Has The Order 1886 ever been on PS+ ?

Took the plunge on PS+ last Friday night on my PS5, happy out for far! Getting stuck into The Last of Us, never had a PS4 so am now spoilt for choice! Played Ratchet and Clank and have most of the others in the PS Collection downloaded and ready to go. I assume Mortal Kombat is two player, are any of the others? Not bothered about online play to be honest.

What others would people recommend? I am a big Uncharted fan so will start that at a later stage.

Cheers,
    M

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    Has The Order 1886 ever been on PS+ ?

No, but can usually be bought very cheap. Iirc I got it for $3 off the US store.

Took the plunge on PS+ last Friday night on my PS5, happy out for far! Getting stuck into The Last of Us, never had a PS4 so am now spoilt for choice! Played Ratchet and Clank and have most of the others in the PS Collection downloaded and ready to go. I assume Mortal Kombat is two player, are any of the others? Not bothered about online play to be honest.

What others would people recommend? I am a big Uncharted fan so will start that at a later stage.

Cheers,
    M

God of War
    Days Gone
    Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
    The Last Guardian
    Until Dawn
    Bloodborne

God of War
    Days Gone
    Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
    The Last Guardian
    Until Dawn
    Bloodborne

Thanks, I'm gonna be busy! Just as well I ordered the LG OLED55CX5LB! :cool::D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

This months games are now available to download for free

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Store is not working for me at all on web or app

Store is not working for me at all on web or app

Try Opera. I find the buttons don't appear to add to library or purchase on Chrome on my mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Games are out.
    Wonder if Worms will become the next Fall Guys or Rocket League

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Games are out.
    Wonder if Worms will become the next Fall Guys or Rocket League

Versions of it have been out for decades so if it hasn't broken out now I doubt it

Advertisement