Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,443 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Sorry for the possibly stupid question.

I have a ps4 with Plus but can't get hold of a ps5, is there anyway I can get them in my library for whenever I do eventually get the ps5?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,560 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Lemlin wrote: »
    The list of games that comes with PS5:

Batman: Arkham Knight
    Battlefield 1
    Bloodborne
    Call of Duty Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles
    Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
    Days Gone
    Detroit: Become Human
    Fallout 4
    Final Fantasy XV
    God of War
    inFAMOUS: Second Son
    The Last Guardian
    The Last of Us Remastered
    Monster Hunter: World
    Mortal Kombat X
    Persona 5
    Ratchet & Clank
    Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
    Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
    Until Dawn

Will there be enough space to download all of these on the PS5 or is it a case of having to download what you can before they are removed? January 7th I think it is.

Also, if I’m using the same account on my PS4 & PS5, will I be able to play them on the PS4? I’m thinking I won’t get near the PS5 with my son playing it!

You can add them to your library without actually downloading them. From that point, they'll always be available to you to download at any time. Once you've claimed them on your PS5, you can then also add them to your PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I have a ps4 with Plus but can't get hold of a ps5, is there anyway I can get them in my library for whenever I do eventually get the ps5?

You can only claim them via the PS5

• Registered Users Posts: 33,560 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I don't think so, they have to be claimed from a PS5. Unless you know someone with a PS5 and they let you sign in to your account on it, add the games to your library, you can then get them on your PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Have someone with a PS5 sign into your account and add them, the games will then be playable on PS4.

Fair warning though Sony have banned some accounts for this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I’ve only actually played four of these games - Batman, Bloodborne, Crash & The Last of Us.

What would be the best game to kick off with playing? As a single player offline experience?

Batman: Arkham Knight
    Battlefield 1
    Bloodborne
    Call of Duty Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles
    Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
    Days Gone
    Detroit: Become Human
    Fallout 4
    Final Fantasy XV
    God of War
    inFAMOUS: Second Son
    The Last Guardian
    The Last of Us Remastered
    Monster Hunter: World
    Mortal Kombat X
    Persona 5
    Ratchet & Clank
    Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
    Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
    Until Dawn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Days Gone, Resident Evil 7 or God of War are all really enjoyable campaigns.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Days Gone, Resident Evil 7 or God of War are all really enjoyable campaigns.

As is the last guardian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

God of War ;)

Any decent two player games there or just Mortal Kombat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,291 ✭✭✭facehugger99

I’ve only actually played four of these games - Batman, Bloodborne, Crash & The Last of Us.

What would be the best game to kick off with playing? As a single player offline experience?

Haven't played them all but I mainly play offline single player. Really enjoyed Uncharted 4 and Detroit.

I struggled with God of War, I know many loved it but I gave up about half way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Play Bloodborne again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Johnrazz

Not a regular poster so apologies if it’s been asked before or if this is the wrong thread.

I’m seeing online a lot of people complaining of their console overheating, I’m just wondering if the Tesco buyers here sourced out warranty on their console? I got mine off them on release day but didn’t have an option for it, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭wilser

Is there many ps plus games that can be downloaded for the ps5?
    Will be setting this up tomorrow so looking to see what games can be got thru plus.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

There’s tons. Not to mention the PS Collection you get too - some real gems there like Bloodborne and God of War. Enjoy...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

My PS+ expires rather soon. Where do people recommend I get one from, below 59.99 of course.

I have an Irish UK and US account. My currently PS+ is a UK one as us Paddy's never seem to get deals on PS+

Berty wrote: »
    My PS+ expires rather soon. Where do people recommend I get one from, below 59.99 of course.

I have an Irish UK and US account. My currently PS+ is a UK one as us Paddy's never seem to get deals on PS+

If you don't mind losing your current PS+ games you can get 24 months US for $58 using the code VERGEPLUS.

Nowhere currently has cheap Irish sub keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Meh, code was expired by the time I got around to "Code not working" otherwise great bargain as I have a US PSN Account(with an Oregon address :D )

Berty wrote: »
    Meh, code was expired by the time I got around to "Code not working" otherwise great bargain as I have a US PSN Account(with an Oregon address :D )

That's funny I "live" in Oregon too.

• Advertisement

Penn wrote: »
    I don't think so, they have to be claimed from a PS5. Unless you know someone with a PS5 and they let you sign in to your account on it, add the games to your library, you can then get them on your PS4.

I’ve added some of the games on my PS5 library - not downloaded them fully. Do I now need to link the consoles to be able to get them on PS4? They aren’t showing in my library on the PS4.

Both consoles are logged in under same gamer tag and PS Plus account.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I’ve added some of the games on my PS5 library - not downloaded them fully. Do I now need to link the consoles to be able to get them on PS4? They aren’t showing in my library on the PS4.

Both consoles are logged in under same gamer tag and PS Plus account.

Do you have to "checkout" them on PS5 to see them available on the PS4?

That would be my guess...

Fieldog wrote: »
    Do you have to "checkout" them on PS5 to see them available on the PS4?

That would be my guess...

Thanks. Am downloading Mortal Kombat now so will see if it’s available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

No word on the January games yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,783 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

mutley18 wrote: »
    No word on the January games yet?

Should be announced today, will be interesting to see how they start the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I didn't even try the Worms game. Did anyone here try it?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Kremin

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I didn't even try the Worms game. Did anyone here try it?

I played it a bit , was okay but nothing too special and I found the servers to be extremely laggy at times which kind of ruins it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Great month....well pretty good anyway. I was very tempted to buy Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition but that saved me the few quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Happy with that, might give tomb raider a go but it's greedfall I'm most interested in.

Advertisement