Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,784 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Maneater looks to be a laugh. I heard it's a bit repetitive but will give it a lash. I heard TR is more boring than the previous 2 which i already found extremely boring so probably won't touch. Anyone play Greedfall?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

Varik wrote: »
    Happy with that, might give tomb raider a go but it's greedfall I'm most interested in.

They are both ****, don’t waste your time. Another month which just re-emphasises that the people who pay for PS Now are suckers

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yep, more of PS Now's dregs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is great, pity I bought it a 2/3 months ago but think I got it at a decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Good selection overall but already played the 2 i'd be interested in. I really enjoyed Shadow earlier in the year. Got Maneater in sale a few weeks ago, only touched the service but good bit of light hearted fun so far. Don't reckon Greedfall be my kinda game tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Can’t remember too many proper Eurojank games on Plus before, but Greedfall looks like it’s worth a go at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Think that's a great month was tempted to buy man eater many times , Have heard greedfall is a decent game too and you know exactly what your getting with Lara you either like it or not

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Shadow is a good game ruined by pointless fluff and side quests. Apparently if you stick to the main story it's not too bad, but I got bored of it very quick.

Maneater has potential, but the initial fun wears off quickly. Bought it on sale, played a couple of hours and haven't touched it since.

Greedfall, again has potential but the travel time put me off, and its a bit janky. Needs a bit more polish really. It's not bad, but to me didn't feel different enough to other similar games to make me continue with it.

Probably not a bad month if you've never played any of them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Shadow is a good game ruined by pointless fluff and side quests. Apparently if you stick to the main story it's not too bad, but I got bored of it very quick.

Sums it up well. Tried one side mission, hated it. Stuck just to main quests then and enjoyed it till the end. Should stick to what it's best at, good action linear game, rather than adding pointless open world type fluff. Imo...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Thought Shadow was over of the most pointless and disappointing games I've played.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I just want to play TR2 again with modern graphics. Venice is forever etched in my mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,784 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I just want to play TR2 again with modern graphics. Venice is forever etched in my mind!

TR 1 and TR 2 in current gen graphics and mechanics would be glorious. I'd love to even pay Anniversary (remake of 1) again, would be great to get an Anniversary edition of 2 but don't think they'll ever go back from their current form.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭munster87

Had my psn plus 12 month sub auto renew and got a 12 month code as a gift afterwards. What/where is the best way to go about selling the code on?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,859 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

munster87 wrote: »
    Had my psn plus 12 month sub auto renew and got a 12 month code as a gift afterwards. What/where is the best way to go about selling the code on?

You can stack it and have two years of ps plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

I've finally got around to setting up my PS5 , Haven't been using my ps4 at all , I have an Irish , UK and US accounts , I've only ever had PS Plus on my Irish account which is out , Is it possible to just buy a 12 month US sub from CD Keys and activate it or is there messing about using a VPN ect ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

gizabeer wrote: »
    I've finally got around to setting up my PS5 , Haven't been using my ps4 at all , I have an Irish , UK and US accounts , I've only ever had PS Plus on my Irish account which is out , Is it possible to just buy a 12 month US sub from CD Keys and activate it or is there messing about using a VPN ect ?

If you get PsPlus for your US account you will lose access to any ps plus game you redeemed on your Irish account, better off staying with the one region for PsPlus

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

gizabeer wrote: »

No vpn required, you can just add US PS+ by signing in and redeeming on the US account. You will lose access to your previous PS+ games if you had it for another account though.

Make sure the PS5 is the Primary console for the US account and the account you want to play online with.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

No vpn required, you can just add US PS+ by signing in and redeeming on the US account. You will lose access to your previous PS+ games if you had it for another account though.

Make sure the PS5 is the Primary console for the US account and the account you want to play online with.

Cool , Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,859 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Last hour to pick up Bugsnax for free if you forgot previously!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Bunger?

• Advertisement

This month's games are now available

The Playstation Store website is absolutely chronic. Trying it on Safari and Chrome and I can't add the games to the cart because the action buttons aren't appearing and can't even sign into the site on Brave.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

The Playstation Store website is absolutely chronic. Trying it on Safari and Chrome and I can't add the games to the cart because the action buttons aren't appearing and can't even sign into the site on Brave.

had to go into it, on chrome, in an incognito window. Only way to get the buttons to appear. Only way to get the prices to appear normally as well.

I just use the mobile app, never had an issue so far

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭nedd

I just use the mobile app, never had an issue so far

I use the mobile app but have to add them to library, put in my password and checkout one by one. It is very annoying.

nedd wrote: »
    I use the mobile app but have to add them to library, put in my password and checkout one by one. It is very annoying.

I never get asked for password at checkout, but yeah doing multiple purchases is annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Same thing was happening to me yesterday evening (Chrome). The solution was irritatingly easy - signing out and then back in again. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

First time on a US Account, previous was a UK PS+. When I go into get each new monthly game they are not free for me. Asking me to pay for them.

Is it, that's just my problem thing?

Berty wrote: »
    First time on a US Account, previous was a UK PS+. When I go into get each new monthly game they are not free for me. Asking me to pay for them.

Is it, that's just my problem thing?

Are you signed into the right account and are you on the right store?

• Advertisement
Advertisement