Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,727 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Thanks. Means I can hold off renewing for another while

• Registered Users Posts: 29,438 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Mine showing Irish dates, 22/8/21

Might be some setting somewhere. Transaction History showing in US Date Format as well

• Registered Users Posts: 13,765 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Do you have a US account also?

I have a US account on the consoles that I rarely use, as I'm sure loads have, but am logged into the app with my Irish account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Danick

Anyone know the cheapest place to get a Playstation Plus sub these days? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Games should be announced tomorrow. Saw a rumour that WRC9 and Uncharted Lost Legacy will be July games for ps4 and plague tale for ps5.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Games should be announced tomorrow. Saw a rumour that WRC9 and Uncharted Lost Legacy will be July games for ps4 and plague tale for ps5.

WRC9 would be very nice to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,864 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,490 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Probably the worst month for Plus in a while if you only have a PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Not amazing, played battlegrounds while i had PS Now but a poor game. I'll play BO4 though just for some multiplayer fun

• Registered Users Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

COD and WWE can piss off. Is the other one any use? Another poor month.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    WRC9 would be very nice to have.

It crashed out instead. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Plague Tale is class, really enjoyed it on ps4, tempting to give it another run through on ps5.

The other two can shoot/bodyslam each other into non existence tho

VF5 is also sticking around for a second month.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1410259982742953989?s=19

I tried Cod when it had a free weekend a few months back, absolute shyte. I was hoping the wwe game might be a bit of fun but not getting favourable reviews.

I can't wait to try plague tale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Shebean

Just a PSA:
    I got an email today accusing me of cheating in FIFA and telling me I was banned from ever playing FIFA again. There were links I could follow to dispute.

Thing is I've not owned or played a FIFA game in at least four years.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Shebean wrote: »
    Just a PSA:
    I got an email today accusing me of cheating in FIFA and telling me I was banned from ever playing FIFA again. There were links I could follow to dispute.

Has someone dual access to your account, do you gameshare it or something?

Sounds strange, or could it be plain old spam?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Pat_bottom

Just a PSA:

Probably telling you you can't play so you will wanna play :p reverse psychology at it's finest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,165 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

That Battlegrounds game is utter muck. Played it on Now last year and was quickly deleted. I'm a long time lapsed wwe fan who still plays wwe 2k19 with classic wrestlers so I wanted to like it, but couldn't no matter how hard I tried.

Looking forward to a Plague Tale and these days if I get one good game a month thay I don't own, I consider it a win!

That Battlegrounds game is utter muck. Played it on Now last year and was quickly deleted. I'm a long time lapsed wwe fan who still plays wwe 2k19 with classic wrestlers so I wanted to like it, but couldn't no matter how hard I tried.

Looking forward to a Plague Tale and these days if I get one good game a month thay I don't own, I consider it a win!

Is it a battle royale but with wrestlers?

Apologies for going off topic but i see wwe 2k19 is on PS Now, is that what you're playing it on? Tempted to get it to play as the classic 90's wrestlers like yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,069 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Just a PSA:

Sounds like a phising email, probably dating back to when that leak happened 5 or so years ago and your email was on the leaked dbx

Pat_bottom wrote: »
    Is it a battle royale but with wrestlers?

It's utter crap with all the wrestlers having the same move sets and a punishing grind to unlock anything without buying booster packs. I've seen F2P games with less aggressive monetisation.

It's utter crap with all the wrestlers having the same move sets and a punishing grind to unlock anything without buying booster packs. I've seen F2P games with less aggressive monetisation.

2k, it's in the name. Money money money mooonneeeyyy....MONEY!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,165 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Apologies for going off topic but i see wwe 2k19 is on PS Now, is that what you're playing it on? Tempted to get it to play as the classic 90's wrestlers like yourself.

Yep. Sure is. The Editing suite let's you download created wrestlers (as well as arenas) from the community and because of the ability to import photo textures for faces, the quality of some of them is unbelievable. I've a full suite of created wrestlers from wwf and wcw in the 90s (to add to the fairly good roster of 90s stars already in the game).

2k, it's in the name. Money money money mooonneeeyyy....MONEY!

I only really play the pga games from 2k so not sure as they haven't done much with that yet but all the big companies are money mad now it can't be avoided.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Whipping Boy

As a PS4 owner, can I secure A Plague Tale now so that I can download it when I get my PS5?

• Advertisement
Advertisement