Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

As a PS4 owner, can I secure A Plague Tale now so that I can download it when I get my PS5?

I think you can only do it via the app on your phone, I'm not sure can you access the PS5 games on the PS4 store at the moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Probably the worst month for PS4 in a long time. I wouldn't even give either of their games a shot, and Battlegrounds has been been on PS Now for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,226 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Usually I download the games and give them 10 minutes. Don't think I'll even bother this month

• Registered Users Posts: 8,892 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Games are now available to download

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Plague Tale is available for ps4 and ps5. Well worth a download folks. Cracking story focused game with action and puzzle elements, really great atmosphere to it

Edit: actually think there's just a trial/demo for ps4 rather than the full game on plus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

JimBurnley wrote: »
    Plague Tale is available for ps4 and ps5. Well worth a download folks. Cracking story focused game with action and puzzle elements, really great atmosphere to it

I'd nearly play it again on the PS5. The PS4 version was a bit janky and I'd like to see how it looks with the visual upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭Dave0301

Played the first couple of chapters on the PS5 earlier and it looks lovely. Been a while since I played a game like it and I think I will stick with it.

Next months games already revealed by Sony on the blog

Not a great month on the face of it, although I don't know much about the Hunters game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,795 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

At least I'm familiar with this month's games. I don't think I even knew those PvZ and Tennis games existed. And that Hunter game lost my interest as soon as it was revealed as yet another Battle Royal game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭Dave0301

Usually I am happy enough to give with whatever they have for the month a go. Next month does look fairly uninspiring though.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Fecking new site, unsubscribed to multiple threads. I dunno lads, tennis world tour could be a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,289 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Yikes. Worst month in a long while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

Hi,

new to PSN as previously owned Xbox. I use to get all my live subs on CDKeys, but they seem to be sold out of PSN plus 12 month subs. Any other places to get them?

Thanks

BobbyT28

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Eneba is popular, but looks like they're having stock shortages as well.

I've used Instant Gaming in the past but think they're out of stock for past year or so too

Yeah for some reason all they key sites have been out of stock of Irish PSN codes since January

Maybe use the same sites to get cheaper PSN cards then use them to buy Plus on the PS store

Irish PSN cards are also out of stock on the key sites

• Advertisement

Official announcement even though they leaked them last week

• Registered Users Posts: 13,808 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Hunters Arena will get a go, but there's so many new MP games lately that they really have to be very good to keep a decent player base. I wonder how Knockout City and Destruction Allstars are doing...

This month's games are now available

Everyone rushing to download? Need the tennis fix

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Threw on Tennis and got a message saying it would show me some things before getting started.

"The first thing we're going to show you is the store. This is where you can buy card packs..." **** sake lads. **** off and stick your tennis racket up your hole.

Ah it gets better, went to create a character and by default, the characters have foreheads that make up 50% of their head, some of the ugliest looking characters I've ever seen, PS2esque. All the choices look like men in black where the aliens squeeze into human bodies. There are 16 types of groan to choose from though so that's something.

Ok, onto the game. Oh so you'll tell me all about your store but won't tell me how to serve the **** ball? Ok. Fault fault, fault yes it's in, oh i can't seem to return it. Match over WHAT!

Alright alright, will try tennis school. Miss? What? Oh the ball comes straight to you and happens to be traveling over a white line making it very hard to see. Oh i managed to hit that one.. miss miss miss. Hold down PS button, options, uninstall.

Seriously I've played better tennis games on the PS1 if not earlier. What in the absolute shyte is this. I feel like formatting my drive to wipe it clean from my system.

Thanks for taking one for the team Zero, saves us a download :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Had a similar problem with the NBA game a few years ago.

No clue what to press for the jump ball and couldn't find it anywhere in the controls or tutorial, didn't even know what it was called at the time so was googling "throw in" "jump kick off".

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Nothing will ever beat Anna Kournikovas Smash Court Tennis

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Great game. That and Virtua Tennis were fantastic.

Post edited by sniper_samurai on

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Eh..Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament (“You’re doing well!”) on the PS2 begs to differ! 😤

Advertisement