Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Yeah Life is Strange is awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Yeah, I really enjoyed Life is Strange. It was recommended by somebody on Boards, quite a unique game!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Savage, good selection this month so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Is Killing Floor 2 not just recently out of early access?

Be surprised of its one of the games,its a game id like to try though.

Just bought zombie chronicles for Black Ops 3 also so not sure if i could fit KF in anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Anyone having issues making a purchace on ps store ? Mine is saying there's an issue with my credit card details ? When I'm trying to pay with paypal as I always do.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Anyone having issues making a purchace on ps store ? Mine is saying there's an issue with my credit card details ? When I'm trying to pay with paypal as I always do.

Ya I had that problem, easiest way around it buddy is just buy codes which is what I do now. I tried everything to fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭petejmk

Yeah. Same thing happened to me yesterday Tried loads of things. Ended up ordering credit from Gamestop. Still havent received the codes from them so try elsewhere if youre in a rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I only finished 2 episodes of Life is Strange. Is it worth going back to and wrapping up?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,815 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I only finished 2 episodes of Life is Strange. Is it worth going back to and wrapping up?

Definitely! It really kicks up a gear in Episode 3 and 4 & 5 are both epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Played episode one and then went to buy it online, had it in the checkout for months but never purchased.
    Killing Floor 2 was another one I was thinking of getting. Looks like a good month

• Advertisement

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Definitely! It really kicks up a gear in Episode 3 and 4 & 5 are both epic.

Yeah, I felt like it was just about to start getting Juicy when I just took a break.

Then again you s**t on Journey before so I'll wait for adult to reply :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I'll withhold my opinion of Journey so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Yeah, the end of episode 3 is great and I was really hooked for the rest of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Can someone else check their PSN+.

I was looking for Red Dead Redemption on PS3, checked the store and the full game trial was free. Downloaded the 8GB and installed. Doesnt seem to be any restriction.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

Was it not on PS+ a while back. I've had it for ages and I don't think I ever bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,815 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah, I felt like it was just about to start getting Juicy when I just took a break.

Then again you s**t on Journey before so I'll wait for adult to reply :P

Look, Journey is a great game but it didn't live up to the hype of "best ps4 game evar" imo :) I think Gone Home is better than Journey *sips cuppa tea*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Must go back to Life is Strange going by the reactions on it here. Bought it in a sale yonks ago, played the first and never went back to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Surprised at all the love for Life is Strange. I thought that an awful lot of the actual gameplay was extremely tedious.

I did really love some of the music and cinematics though. Some brilliant, memorable moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

eddhorse wrote: »
    Can someone else check their PSN+.

I was looking for Red Dead Redemption on PS3, checked the store and the full game trial was free. Downloaded the 8GB and installed. Doesnt seem to be any restriction.

Yeah it was on Plus. September 2012
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region)

I guess tomorrow will be the announcement

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange confirmed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Surprised at all the love for Life is Strange. I thought that an awful lot of the actual gameplay was extremely tedious.

I did really love some of the music and cinematics though. Some brilliant, memorable moments.

Game-play is far from stellar and there's definitely a couple of parts that I genuinely hated (the bit at the dump by the railway tracks springing instantly to mind) but it's a beautiful looking, narrative-driven adventure with some interesting concepts.

Its just very different from most games out there and well worth the tenner it usually costs and especially worth the free that people will now get it for.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

We definitely need to get a community going here for KF2 when the plus games drop, it's absolutely fantastic and I can't imagine it not being a big hit here when everyone has access to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Surprised no ones posted up the list yet:
    Killing Floor 2 (PS4)
    Life is Strange (PS4)
    Abyss Odyssey (PS3)
    WRC 5: World Rally Championship (PS3)
    Neon Chrome (PS Vita – cross-buy with PS4)
    Spy Chameleon (PS Vita)

What date do these go up again?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

What date do these go up again?

First Tuesday of the month. Killing floor interests me & I played Life is Strange when it was released. The rest of the list look like they'll never be played tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Killing floor 2 looks like great fun in coop, will give it a look anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Neon Chrome is great - cyberpunk roguelite that looks and plays great on PC.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Free copy of Battlefront for anyone buying a 12 month sub. I was considering dropping PS+, I don't really play online and I've been pretty uninterested by the free games.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ae/get-help/help-library/games/game-information/star-wars_-battlefront-ultimate-edition--playstation-plus-promot/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

5uspect wrote: »
    Free copy of Battlefront for anyone buying a 12 month sub. I was considering dropping PS+, I don't really play online and I've been pretty uninterested by the free games.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ae/get-help/help-library/games/game-information/star-wars_-battlefront-ultimate-edition--playstation-plus-promot/

Only if it's a new account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Only if it's a new account.

Not new, but inactive account.

Advertisement