Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Spy Chameleon isn't with the rest of the games but it is down as free, so until they update that page you'd need to search.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

maximoose wrote: »
    Not new, but inactive account.

So just create another psn account to get it?

Ohh nevermind :
    Limited-time offer for new PlayStation Plus subscribers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Varik wrote: »
    Spy Chameleon isn't with the rest of the games but it is down as free, so until they update that page you'd need to search.

Its in the list now for me on the phone app.

PlayStation Plus 12 month is meant to go on sale now Friday with the new sales, sales is on everything including hardware (not sure how that works or from who)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

PlayStation Plus 12 month is meant to go on sale now Friday with the new sales, sales is on everything including hardware (not sure how that works or from who)

This PS+ offer will be valid from June 9th to June 21st.

I wonder what the offer will be? The last offer I remember with PS+ was 15 months for the price of 12 months, that was about 3 years ago I think. I'd say they'll probably give 50% off the price of 12 months this time :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Ahh I seen a video that had Just Cause 3 in it and was all excited and then seen it wasn't for us :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Anyone having problems using Paypal to add credit to their wallet?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

amadablam wrote: »

One of the lads on the Destiny PS chat was having issues the other day. If you post in the off topic thread on the Destiny forum someone might know more.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭petejmk

amadablam wrote: »

Had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Had to ring them in the end. Tried the following day and it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Just an FYI, 12 month PSPlus subscriptions are currently €35 in Smyths Toys

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »
    One of the lads on the Destiny PS chat was having issues the other day. If you post in the off topic thread on the Destiny forum someone might know more.
    petejmk wrote: »
    Had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Had to ring them in the end. Tried the following day and it worked.

thanks folks

I finally got it to work.

Basically, I cant add funds to my wallet with paypal but i can make purchases with it?? Bit odd but since I had credit left, I wanted to buy a sub at the reduced price.

Thanks for the help

Only got the 2 years, didn't want to spend more.

The PSN deal hasn't a limit and stack properly at the reduced rate.

Good until

11/12/2019

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Is there anyway of checking when my ps plus subscription expires?

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Is there anyway of checking when my ps plus subscription expires?

If you go into playstation store on the app and then account, my media and find your subscription in the list, you will see the activation and expiration dates

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Anyone able to find an online game for killing floor 2? About 15 minutes searching here and nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

amadablam wrote:
    If you go into playstation store on the app and then account, my media and find your subscription in the list, you will see the activation and expiration dates

Cheers man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Doesn't sound like one of the 2 PS4 games, if it's free for plus from now on it couldn't really be one of July's games.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Doesn't sound like one of the 2 PS4 games, if it's free for plus from now on it couldn't really be one of July's games.

Yeah a few sites are reporting that it's one of the ps plus games as the article says it's free starting on July 4th which is when the new games are released.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

That looks absolutely awful.

that is the worst game promotion trailer video I've ever watching in my life. I watched half way and stopped have seen enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

For a free game, Killing Floor 2 is a bit of a laugh :)

For a free game, Killing Floor 2 is a bit of a laugh :)

Tried that late last night but only did it solo as I wanted to try but the matchmaking was taking too late likely due to the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Still haven't been able to find a match-made game in Killing Floor. Ended up deleting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Tried that late last night but only did it solo as I wanted to try but the matchmaking was taking too late likely due to the time.

I was playing it with some friends and it was a bit better. Don't know how much fun it would be solo tbh. I think we were on the USA East Coast servers

Still haven't been able to find a match-made game in Killing Floor. Ended up deleting it.

So it wasn't due to the time, well that's not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Same here, tried it five times, left it for an hour once and nothing happened, I changed it to VS mode and twice got a game but when the "Ready Up" screen showed it just froze both times, left it for twenty minutes and it stayed frozen. Clearly a pile of ****e so also deleted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Has the Battlefront PS Plus offer expired?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    Has the Battlefront PS Plus offer expired?

Yep I think it did when the €34.99 for a year of PS Plus deal went on sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yep I think it did when the €34.99 for a year of PS Plus deal went on sale.

Speaking of, anyone know offhand when the PS+ deal expires?

Advertisement