Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Games are free now.

Any idea what the total download size for Until Dawn is ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Looked it up last night. It's about 35GB.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Morshlac

dudeeile wrote: »
    If you go to the PS store in a browser you just need to add them to basket and checkout, that way you don't even have to download them until you want to.
    Good tip, was friggin annoyed having to download everytime when just wanted to add to library

Looked it up last night. It's about 35GB.

Yeah I saw that, but does that include all updates too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Yeah I saw that, but does that include all updates too

It's showing as requiring 36.5GB needed to install but it's 48GB installed on my system.

• Advertisement

It's showing as requiring 36.5GB needed to install but it's 48GB installed on my system.

OK Cool, when was the last time we got a PSPlus game this size, would it have been Injustice Gods Among Us?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

OK Cool, when was the last time we got a PSPlus game this size, would it have been Injustice Gods Among Us?

NBA? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

48gb's, I needed more than 100gb's free to download it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    48gb's, I needed more than 100gb's free to download it though.

Isn't this the daft PS download stuff where ya need double the actual install size. I know 48 is less than half but it's probably not exact anyway.

Isn't this the daft PS download stuff where ya need double the actual install size. I know 48 is less than half but it's probably not exact anyway.

Yup, 'tis a pain in the stones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Highly highly recommend Until Dawn if you haven't tried it yet. After chapter 3, the game really ramps up and is non stop til the end, brilliant stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Slightly OT but quick question, can you transfer saved games and downloads that you have already from the PS4 to an external portable harddrive now, and then play them from there? Just want to be able to store my games on one as I've made quite a few PSN purchases over the past few months. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Yeah they added that feature in a recent patch. Haven't got an external hard drive myself. It's a pain having to delete games from time to time but not the end of the world and relatively easy to reinstall.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Slightly OT but quick question, can you transfer saved games and downloads that you have already from the PS4 to an external portable harddrive now, and then play them from there? Just want to be able to store my games on one as I've made quite a few PSN purchases over the past few months. :)

Yep, did it the other day.

August games announced.

Just Cause 3 (PS4)
    Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry (PS4)
    That’s You – PS4 (bonus title)
    Super Motherload (PS3)
    Snake Ball (PS3)
    Downwell (PS Vita)
    Level 22 (PS Vita)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Back to back good months.

Almost pulled the trigger on just cause 3 so many times, looking forward to giving it a lash.

Freedom Cry is a strange one, just give Black Flag, but I heard it was great.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Back to back good months.

Yeah totally agree, pity I already own Just Cause and Assassins Creed. Found Assassins Creed game very buggy, couldn't even finish it as it constantly crashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Is that the latest just cause ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭testaccount123

Finally putting proper games on this, happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Looks ok, but is JC3 still a broken piece of crap though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Being wanting to play Just Cause 3 for ages now but all the stories of bugs have put me off. So at least now I can give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

JC3 runs well on pro, I'd imagine it's still crap on a normal ps4.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Downwell! Nice one!

I've never had any problems with JC3 besides some frame rate drops when there's a lot of explosions going on but never felt like a problem to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Looks like a good time for me to rejoin.
    Any good deals on subscriptions at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I guess since the console is in it's 4th year now, we starting to see more AAA+ games in PS Plus

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I guess since the console is in it's 4th year now, we starting to see more AAA+ games in PS Plus

But still no Knack :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

jonnycivic wrote: »

Knack might be an alright game for plus, not many of use would or did buy it, so if you're getting it for "free" you might give it a go.

But people would just bitch about it knack is the "worst" game on PS4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

jonnycivic wrote: »

Knack 2 is out in September, would be a good time to release the original with Septembers offerings.

Advertisement