Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Morshlac

does anyone know how to easily see your PS Plus games versus games you've bought and are yours?
    backlog gone too big to remember at this stage..
    out of interest...its annoying that in the end you are only renting these

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Morshlac wrote: »
    does anyone know how to easily see your PS Plus games versus games you've bought and are yours?

You could check out the instant game collection page on wikipedia for the full list of games if that helps but I don't know if you can check on the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Morshlac wrote: »

This is just a guess but maybe you could log in on the website and sort games by price, tis worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Go online -> Account -> Media

The stuff with expiry dates you got off PS Plus, they stuff without, you bought and own

Actually, isn't there an add-on for Firefox or Google that can help you go through the games you've bought and I think it can help you view what you've got free on Plus.

Found it: PSDLE

https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/2uptow/psdle_improving_everyones_favorite_online/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

Go online -> Account -> Media

The stuff with expiry dates you got off PS Plus, they stuff without, you bought and own

Never knew they expired. How long do we have them, a year?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Brozy wrote: »

All depends on how long your PS+ sub is for. As soon as that expires, you lose access to the free games.

For as long as you have your PS Plus subscription is active.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Until you are no longer a PS Plus subscriber

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

You only have Access to plus games aslong as you have an active plus account.not like xbox unfortunatly where you own the games you download from gold every month.

• Advertisement

You only have Access to plus games aslong as you have an active plus account.not like xbox unfortunatly where you own the games you download from gold every month.

Pretty sure that's only for the 360 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Pretty sure that's only for the 360 games.

It is, you lose access to the Xbox One games when Gold expires.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

but they come back when you renew or join again no? you don't lose everything just because you forget to renew for a few days. the sense of panic is not really coming across well in this post.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    but they come back when you renew or join again no? you don't lose everything just because you forget to renew for a few days. the sense of panic is not really coming across well in this post.

Aye, I lost access for a couple of days without realizing it because I forgot to renew. Got full access to all games once I re-subscribed.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

Thanks for the replies, that's grand so.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

It is, you lose access to the Xbox One games when Gold expires.

Ah ok still better than Sony i suppose.psn really hasnt been great since they started charging for it dont remember it going down as much when i was on ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Ah ok still better than Sony i suppose.psn really hasnt been great since they started charging for it dont remember it going down as much when i was on ps3

Well one this particular issue is it not the exact same?

You lose Xbox one games till renew.
    You lose ps 4 games till you renew.

PSN is way way better last few years.

Oh sweet Jesus nobody even the biggest Sony fanboys in the world could say ps3 online was stable let alone good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

When was the last time PSN was down?

jonnycivic wrote: »

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

jonnycivic wrote: »

July 5th according to teh internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Downwell is so much freaking fun. Haven't been able to put it down for much of the day. Love the Amstrad/Speccy style graphics too!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,484 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Downwell's a good 'un alright. Pure mechanics, no fat. Bastard hard for sure once you get down a few strata, but a perfect example of how to take one basic idea and just go to ****ing town with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

AC Freedom Cry is probably some of the rare AC content that I don't own, so happy to get that this month :)

Already have JC3 since launch, highly recommended pisstake sandbox of destruction, with a not too terrible story if you end up playing it :D

marcbrophy wrote: »
    AC Freedom Cry is probably some of the rare AC content that I don't own, so happy to get that this month :)

Already have JC3 since launch, highly recommended pisstake sandbox of destruction, with a not too terrible story if you end up playing it :D

I hope to god the loading screens calm the fcuk down. Seems like every action requires one.

Played a little JC3 last night, could only go to the practice island as the game was downloading. So was just blowing up barrels, a burning barrel fell over a hill and then a whole tree exploded 100 feet in the air.
    Totally sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I hope to god the loading screens calm the fcuk down. Seems like every action requires one.

I remember them being painfully slow, but I think it was when I had the original ps4. I think they are better on the pro.
    The SE servers are awful and it's an always online game.
    I think you can force offline mode if you disconnect you internet.
    It makes the game faster :D

Got around to playing some of Just Cause 3. I don't know how long I'll last before I get bored of it but goddamn that's a great version of Firestarter to kick off proceedings.

Was playing it yesterday and all I kept thinking of was it was like Spiderman with a bazooka

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Tried Just Cause 3 last night and the loading screens were getting to me after a while. What is more unforgivable though is the length of loading after you die... absolutely infuriating. I was reminded of how good the Uncharted games are in this regard, you die but you are back in play really quickly.

The grappling hook mechanic is also ridiculous imo...

I thought the version of The Prodigy's Firestarter was fantastic also!!

• Advertisement

tallpaul wrote: »
    Tried Just Cause 3 last night and the loading screens were getting to me after a while. What is more unforgivable though is the length of loading after you die... absolutely infuriating. I was reminded of how good the Uncharted games are in this regard, you die but you are back in play really quickly.

The grappling hook mechanic is also ridiculous imo...

I thought the version of The Prodigy's Firestarter was fantastic also!!

Yeah, them loading screens are pants. I can already see myself deleting the game. Just so off-putting.
    ...but goddamn that's a great version of Firestarter to kick off proceedings.

It's a fantastic cover. Actually took me a min to cop on to what song it was.

Advertisement