Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Don't forget to get the free PSN pack for trials fusion in the add-ons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Wait for tomorrow, psn sales usually run for 15 days starting on Wednesdays.

Spot on,sale on the DLC now.

Whole lot of DLC for various games on sale on the store too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I can see myself getting into X-Com. Trials Fusion not so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Black Ops 3 just announced as a bonus Plus game from tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Don't think I've played a COD game on this gen at all.

Black ops 1 and MW3 would be the last games I played.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I've never played COD on consoles.
    No harm giving this a try. I never tried the single player when I got it on Steam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I can see myself getting into X-Com. Trials Fusion not so much.

I'd be the opposite. Trials Fusion is great craic but X-Com would leave me cold.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Black Ops 3 just announced as a bonus Plus game from tonight.

That's a pretty sweet bonus game. I presume it comes with the single player campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

That's a pretty sweet bonus game. I presume it comes with the single player campaign.

When I downloaded it, it says choose what to pay first Zombies or Multiplayer. Maybe there isn't a single player campaign? 70 fecking GB.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    When I downloaded it, it says choose what to pay first Zombies or Multiplayer. Maybe there isn't a single player campaign? 70 fecking GB.

The version that I got says:

Blops 3 combines 3 uniques modes: Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies.

It's also 43.58 gigs

• Advertisement

marcbrophy wrote: »
    The version that I got says:

Blops 3 combines 3 uniques modes: Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies.

It's also 43.58 gigs

It's closer to 70GB when you go to download it - just seen it there when I started it and checked the progress. I picked Zombies to play first and I think that's about 25GB of a download before you can start playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

It downloads say multiplayer portion first if you select that there is single player and zombies I would say. Nice bit of marketing by Activision to boost interest in Black Ops4!

Very nice surprise, hadn't played a cod since Blops 1. The zombie stuff sounds good, if interesting I'll check out the DLC if on sale. Good move out of devs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

They really upped the zombie content in BO3 of you have all the dlc.

Best of luck with the rituals of any of you get that far,the pack-a-puch awaits:D

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

my ps plus has just run out.

can i buy 50e credit for the 42.49 below and then buy a year ps plus for 41e while its on offer?

https://www.press-start.com/en/1784-buy-key-playstation-playstation-network-card-50e-ireland/

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Great thanks, always nice to get a year ps plus and about 8e credit for 42e!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

my ps plus has just run out.

can i buy 50e credit for the 42.49 below and then buy a year ps plus for 41e while its on offer?

What offer of 41e, all I can see is 59.99e for 12 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,815 ✭✭✭✭Penn

branners69 wrote: »
    What offer of 41e, all I can see is 59.99e for 12 months?

That's the standard price on their website. If you actually go into the Store, it's discounted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Who's playing Blops and wants to team up against all the super prestige players who've been playing it for years? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Played a bit yesterday. Spawn, walk one step, dead.

**** that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Played a bit yesterday. Spawn, walk one step, dead.

**** that

Nooooooooooooob

Seriously though you get used to it. Still a lot of spawn kill, die, etc but your ratio does improve as you get to know the maps etc... it’s VERY unforgiving otherwise.

I played the hell out of Infinite Warfare. At the start I was bottom of the table all the time.
    70 hours of multiplayer later I was top or close to top of the table nearly every time! Very underrated game that imo. I had a lot of fun with it.

I’m looking forward to putting a good few hours into Blops 3. Thankfully plays similarly to Infinite Warfare so I like it already.

Anyone else not have Deus ex as a free game? I'm 95% sure I added it when it was a ps plus game but showing up as a purchasable game for me. Most likely down to my stupidness but checking on the off chance anyone else has the same problem :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Anyone else not have Deus ex as a free game? I'm 95% sure I added it when it was a ps plus game but showing up as a purchasable game for me. Most likely down to my stupidness but checking on the off chance anyone else has the same problem :o

On the website, its showing as "download to your PS4" for me.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP0082-CUSA01836_00-DXMANKINDIVIDED0

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    On the website, its showing as "download to your PS4" for me.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP0082-CUSA01836_00-DXMANKINDIVIDED0

Balls, user error. Went through and have every other stupid game added, typical the one I want to play.

Nooooooooooooob

Seriously though you get used to it. Still a lot of spawn kill, die, etc but your ratio does improve as you get to know the maps etc... it’s VERY unforgiving otherwise.

I played the hell out of Infinite Warfare. At the start I was bottom of the table all the time.
    70 hours of multiplayer later I was top or close to top of the table nearly every time! Very underrated game that imo. I had a lot of fun with it.

I’m looking forward to putting a good few hours into Blops 3. Thankfully plays similarly to Infinite Warfare so I like it already.

I'm getting to the point where I shoot someone and hit them about 5 times, they are fine, if someone hits me once, I'm dead.

This is such bull****.

I'm getting to the point where I shoot someone and hit them about 5 times, they are fine, if someone hits me once, I'm dead.

This is such bull****.

It can definitely feel that way at the start but as you unlock guns and perks that’ll pass.

I tend to use the first 20 ranks or so just getting used to maps and guns etc.

Bear in mind Blops 3 is out ages at this stage.

There’s lads getting 40kills plus in games because that is the only game they’ve played since it came out. Good luck to them.

I’d rather spread my time over various games being equally adequate at each one. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,092 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

What game modes are you playing? I can only find lag free games in regular TDM.

I'm only playing Free For All since that's the only one I can survive for at least 5 seconds without dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

The whole structure of the Call of Duty games is really annoying. Time spent in the game is rewarded too much over skill learnt in my opinion. A real shame.

• Advertisement

IM only playing TDM as that’s where the majority of people are in particular people like myself who just picked it up free on ps plus.

Any other mode is most likely people are playing a while.

Advertisement