Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So that's 2 of the zero escape games given away on vita. Must play the first on the DS at some point.

Might be easier to get the Nonary Games(999 and Virtues Last Reward) for the PS4(£25 on Amazon), PSV(digital only afaik) or steam(currently down to €28).

Picked it up myself in the recent 2 for €30 offer on psn.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,093 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I don't think i'm ready to press x for Jason for another long while, so HR is of no interest to me. Absolver, I played maybe 10 minutes of someone elses game and it seems complicated enough, but I suppose if I start at the start I might pick it up better. Pretty poor month for me, but that's ok, as I'm stuck into Darksiders: Warmastered Edition, and it looks amazing and still plays as good as I remember. Have 2 to complete after it, so not too bothered about PS+ this month.

I don't think i'm ready to press x for Jason for another long while, so HR is of no interest to me. Absolver, I played maybe 10 minutes of someone elses game and it seems complicated enough, but I suppose if I start at the start I might pick it up better. Pretty poor month for me, but that's ok, as I'm stuck into Darksiders: Warmastered Edition, and it looks amazing and still plays as good as I remember. Have 2 to complete after it, so not too bothered about PS+ this month.

Pity they never patched the cutscene issues with Darksiders. Cutscenes will randomly be skipped while the audio will continue to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma should be cross play, a really underrated series of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,093 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Pity they never patched the cutscene issues with Darksiders. Cutscenes will randomly be skipped while the audio will continue to play.

I haven't encountered any yet, but i've only just beat Tiamat so still early days. Can't recall that happening in my previous playthroughs on PC/PS3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

That seems like a rubbish month finished Heavy Rain what seems like years ago now on PS3

I haven't encountered any yet, but i've only just beat Tiamat so still early days. Can't recall that happening in my previous playthroughs on PC/PS3.

No, it's a new bug that wasn't in the original version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Is heavy rain any use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Is heavy rain any use?

Nah not really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Is heavy rain any use?

One of my favourite games of all time and my first platinum, not to everyone’s taste though so hard to say unless you try it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,816 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Is heavy rain any use?

It has its good and bad bits, and while it probably has more good bits than bad bits, the bad is so very, very bad, while the good never amounts to anything above 'good'.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Is heavy rain any use?

I thought it was great when I played it on PS3 when it came out. It starts off a bit slow but stick with it and enjoy the story. I think there's 20 possible endings too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Up until the revelation of the Origami Killer, I was in two minds about the game - is this good, is it really bad, I don't know... I thought it was one of the stupidest fúcking games I'd ever played after the big reveal. That was until I played Beyond Two Souls...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I remember playing the PS3 version on a crappy CRT TV.

It was a challenge as it was hard to know the difference between square and a circle floating around the screen. :pac:

It's grand until the killer reveal and then it's just cringe worthy nonsense, for a purely schlocky piece of B movie entertainment it's not as bad as some make it out to be but like all of Cage's work it's a better idea than game.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Never played it but i remember around the time it came out, someone on a comments section on ign or somewhere had the killer's identity as their username, just to be a d!ck

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Up until the revelation of the Origami Killer, I was in two minds about the game - is this good, is it really bad, I don't know... I thought it was one of the stupidest fúcking games I'd ever played after the big reveal. That was until I played Beyond Two Souls...

don't hold back what do you really think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

SHAUN!!!

JASON!!!

:P

Great game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

How come we could
    hear the killers thoughts all the time but yet he never thought about having the boy trapped in the water pit?

Must be some reason, I suppose I could Google it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

van_beano wrote: »
    Must be some reason, I suppose I could Google it.
    It's because David Cage is David Cage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

Can't wait to press x to Jason again!

https://youtu.be/_56257iS77A

I actually quite enjoyed it back on the ps3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

I really enjoyed Heavy Rain, never realised it was so marmite tbh.

It's original, if nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Can someone help me I seen offer on ps4 store deals page with PS+for 3 months and free Netflix for 3 months for 25euros

The terms and conditions are a bit confusing though it says you need an email to avail of this offer or be pre selected by Sony to have offer available

My plus ran out just last week so what’s the deal with this I don’t understand am I preselected by seeing this offer or does everybody see this?

It says offer runs till 4th July

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

biggebruv wrote: »
    Can someone help me I seen offer on ps4 store deals page with PS+for 3 months and free Netflix for 3 months for 25euros

The terms and conditions are a bit confusing though it says you need an email to avail of this offer or be pre selected by Sony to have offer available

My plus ran out just last week so what’s the deal with this I don’t understand am I preselected by seeing this offer or does everybody see this?

It says offer runs till 4th July

I'll ask the obvious question... What happens when you select the offer?
    Am guessing you pay €25 for PS+ and netflix, or you're excluded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I can see the offer on both of my accounts, but can only open it on one of them. So if you're actually able to open it and buy it, then yes you're eligible. You can look for it in the PSPlus tab in the very top left corner of the main menu

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Free games for July are now live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Can't get Heavy Rain for some reason - tells me it's because I have Beyond Two Souls.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Can't get Heavy Rain for some reason - tells me it's because I have Beyond Two Souls.

I'm getting "not available for purchase" on Heavy Rain. It doesn't say why though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Be thankful for such small mercies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Worked for me, still having the issue?

Advertisement