Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

gmg678 wrote: »
    I have Plus, do I have to manual upload it to cloud or does it do it automatically?

You can manually upload the saves in the storage tab of the system menu iirc. If you have the console set as your primary auto upload should be turned on.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

gmg678 wrote: »
    Ha, getting married in October!

Best of luck with it!

You can set it to either auto uploaded your saves or manually do it. Check your account settings, saved data and you can select 1 or multiple games to upload to the cloud. Not sure where to set it to auto upload.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭gmg678

thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

These months are flying in. I expect it'll be about 4 or 5 today. Would like them to give Asura's Wrath for PS3, since for some reason it's in my head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Looks decent..

Destiny 2 (PS4)
    God of War III: Remastered (PS4)
    Knowledge is Power (PS Plus Bonus – PlayLink)
    Here They Lie (PS Plus Bonus – PS VR required)
    Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition (PS3 + PS4/PS Vita)
    QUBE Director’s Cut (PS3 + PS4)
    Foul Play (PS Vita + PS4)
    Sparkle 2 (PS Vita)

• Advertisement

Played Qube on xbox, quite enjoyed that one.

Destiny 2 I swore I'd never bother with but for free? Wonder how much use it is without the expansions now. Smart timing on it going ps+

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Delighted with God of War 3. Destiny 2 must have tanked as I got it free on Humble Bundle too a few months ago. Never played Another World the rest is a bit, I'll put it in my library and not touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

ERG89 wrote: »
    Delighted with God of War 3. Destiny 2 must have tanked as I got it free on Humble Bundle too a few months ago. Never played Another World the rest is a bit, I'll put it in my library and not touch.

Destiny 2 are launching the next content pack this week. It costs around €70 so if the give D2 away free now there's a better chance new players will buy the DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Played Qube on xbox, quite enjoyed that one.

Destiny 2 I swore I'd never bother with but for free? Wonder how much use it is without the expansions now. Smart timing on it going ps+
    Exact same situation. Will give it a go.
    TitianGerm wrote: »
    Destiny 2 are launching the next content pack this week. It costs around €70 so if the give D2 away free now there's a better chance new players will buy the DLC.

On second thoughts I won't.

van_beano wrote: »
    Looks decent..

Destiny 2 (PS4)
    God of War III: Remastered (PS4)
    Knowledge is Power (PS Plus Bonus – PlayLink)
    Here They Lie (PS Plus Bonus – PS VR required)
    Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition (PS3 + PS4/PS Vita)
    QUBE Director’s Cut (PS3 + PS4)
    Foul Play (PS Vita + PS4)
    Sparkle 2 (PS Vita)

Fyi Destiny 2 is available to download now.

Edit: 12 month PS+ and Netflix deal on store until September 7th, €60.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUSSUB12MNTFX

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

J. Marston wrote: »
    On second thoughts I won't.

Not much gated stuff, you'd have a lot to do before you'd even be the right level to try the DLC.

Another World is an absolute classic from back in the day. No interest in destiny 2. Good of war should be worth a crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Glad I held out on buying Destiny... lost a lot of hours to that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Currently playing a lot of destiny 2,enjoying it.

Delighted to see GoW remastered in there,never played the originals only the brand new one.
    So be nice to give it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

EoinHef wrote: »
    Currently playing a lot of destiny 2,enjoying it.

Delighted to see GoW remastered in there,never played the originals only the brand new one.
    So be nice to give it a go

A word of warning but the introductory boss in GoW3 is notoriously difficult. Not controller smashing hard but "why are you doing this to me so early on" hard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

gimli2112 wrote: »
    A word of warning but the introductory boss in GoW3 is notoriously difficult. Not controller smashing hard but "why are you doing this to me so early on" hard?

Ha ha, ya. I bought it a couple of months ago and nearly lost my mind at it. Decent button basher.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭nedd

Fyi Destiny 2 is available to download now.

Edit: 12 month PS+ and Netflix deal on store until September 7th, €60.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUSSUB12MNTFX

Just to be clear, it is 12 months PS+ and 3 months Netflix. Still a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Is that a good deal lads, need to get a 12 month sub and for the life of me can’t find one, anywhere besides store showing out of stock?
    Can you buy an any European one when purchasing, ie italian or is it country specific?

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Is that a good deal lads, need to get a 12 month sub and for the life of me can’t find one, anywhere besides store showing out of stock?
    Can you buy an any European one when purchasing, ie italian or is it country specific?

Has to be an Irish sub

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭nedd

phobia2011 wrote: »

3 months Netflix is over €30 anyway. So you are getting 12 months ps+ for less than €30. It is a good deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

If you have Netflix already, how does this work? Is it a code that you can apply to your account?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Pretty good month, happy with that :)

Doodah7 wrote: »
    If you have Netflix already, how does this work? Is it a code that you can apply to your account?

Yupp, you just go to your Netflix account on a browser, account info, enter code and you get 3 months credit applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

according to this https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/grid/STORE-MSF75508-PLUSINSTANTGAME/1 it looks like Mafia 3 is there instead of God of War 3 :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,041 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

MiCr0 wrote: »
    according to this https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/grid/STORE-MSF75508-PLUSINSTANTGAME/1 it looks like Mafia 3 is there instead of God of War 3 :-(

This months games aren't out yet til Tuesday.

Destiny 2 just snuck in early this month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

The games normally don't go live until about noon on the first Tuesday of the month. Destiny was just added earlier presumably to promote the DLC sale.

I believe the new games kick in on the 1st Tuesday of the month, God of War should be available tomorrow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lads are the new games not the first wednesday of the month ather than the tuesday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Kimbot wrote: »
    Lads are the new games not the first wednesday of the month ather than the tuesday?

First Tuesday of the month. The games are usually announced the Wednesday before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

We get a fairly rough deal when it comes to deals on ps plus,

Uk have offer of £30
    Indonesia £19

Best I can see for Irish is €60 inc 3months of Netflix

Advertisement