Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any ps+ sub deals out there at the moment?

One year is 41.99 until tomorrow as part of Days of Play sale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Great stuff, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I stacked 2 years worth. €84 for 2 years vs the usual €60 per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Fuuuuck is this still on sale? I think mine is up next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Nope. A years sub is available from Press Start for €43 though.

https://www.press-start.com/en/1785-buy-key-playstation-playstation-plus-365-days-subscription-ireland/

• Advertisement

Still on offer in Smyths until end of day

• Registered Users Posts: 12,041 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Just bought mine on Smyths and got the code.

Still on offer in Smyths until end of day

I added this to my basket last night and got distracted by something shiny. Only remembered it this morning and saw the 12 month sub is no longer on their store but still in my shopping cart for 42 euro. Placed the order and it's the waiting game now to see if it's fulfilled....

Edit: Got my code, thanks lads. I can't wait to barely play online and bash the monthly ps plus games :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I added this to my basket last night and got distracted by something shiny. Only remembered it this morning and saw the 12 month sub is no longer on their store but still in my shopping cart for 42 euro. Placed the order and it's the waiting game now to see if it's fulfilled....

Edit: Got my code, thanks lads. I can't wait to barely play online and bash the monthly ps plus games :pac:

That's grand, I put something in cart for amazon Monday morning and left it for an hour and it was gone up £20.

No sales on it just reduced.

July games should be announced today, any guesses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Niska

July games should be announced today, any guesses?

Well hellblade: Senua's sacrifice is in July's Humble Monthly and gamepass, so good chance it'll be a PS Plus game soon, though probably not this month. Well next month technically

Wild guess for July - Assassin Creed: Origins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Not quite a prediction but on my wishlist I'd like to see one of the old Watch Dogs (and given their age seems plausible), never played them before but the new one coming out next year looks interesting. Be good to get a taste before that comes out.

JimBurnley wrote: »
    Not quite a prediction but on my wishlist I'd like to see one of the old Watch Dogs (and given their age seems plausible), never played them before but the new one coming out next year looks interesting. Be good to get a taste before that comes out.

I was thinking WD 2 myself but saw it's on sale on US PSN, also, can't remember the last Ubisoft game to be added to PS Plus and not sure if their Sub service will put an end to that.

I already played through WD 2 and enjoyed it, had a great multiplayer feature of dropping into other peoples worlds, hacking them and escaping.

I'm thinking maybe one of the Wolfenstein games seeing as Youngblood is out next month

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Farming Simulator and Bus Simulator!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

marcbrophy wrote: »

Worth the sub alone if those appear

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

GOAT sim would be worth the sub in fairness :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I'd rather stick needles in my crotch than play those.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I'd rather stick needles in my crotch than play those.

You kinky devil :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

It'll be Absolute Drift, Zen Edition because I just bought it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Anything bar Knack 2 please. I'd love Everybody's Golf. It's often on sale but there is a load of DLC add ons which puts me off

Cienciano wrote: »
    It'll be Absolute Drift, Zen Edition because I just bought it

Cracking game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It'll be some arty walking simulator and a "retro style" platformer with a wacky premise.

It'll be some arty walking simulator and a "retro style" platformer with a wacky premise.

If we're lucky!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Cracking game!

Yeah, looks good so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Kiwami 2 with Judgement just released.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Xenji wrote: »
    Kiwami 2 with Judgement just released.

Too recent, more likely for Zero to go on Plus first. Wouldn't surprise me if all of them eventually end up on plus though seeing as 4, 5 and Kiwami have been offered previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Currys UK had a great price for 12 months of ps plus £26.97 Currys Ireland on the other hand ...

https://www.currys.ie/ieen/tv-and-home-entertainment/gaming/gaming-accessories/sony-playstation-plus-12-month-subscription-10126455-pdt.html

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

marcbrophy wrote:

Is Bus Simulator even out yet? And is it bad that it's one of my most anticipated releases this year? :o

• Advertisement

scottigael wrote: »
    Currys UK had a great price for 12 months of ps plus £26.97 Currys Ireland on the other hand ...

https://www.currys.ie/ieen/tv-and-home-entertainment/gaming/gaming-accessories/sony-playstation-plus-12-month-subscription-10126455-pdt.html

Do they stack, not sure whether to buy 1 or 2.

Advertisement