Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,041 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Would love Celeste and/or Bioshock Collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

martyos121 wrote: »
    Is Bus Simulator even out yet? And is it bad that it's one of my most anticipated releases this year? :o

Thought it was!

Absolutely not, I've learned many years ago, that I don't like the games that most people love, I do my own thing and so should you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Niska

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

hmm. not the worst of months. still prefer Pro Evo to Fifa. Horizon Chase Turbo looks a bit of fun in a retro kind of way, worth a download at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Not bad at all, first year I haven't bought Pro Evo (usually get it in the spring sale) so I'll be giving that a go for sure. Cant be any worse than FIFA is this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Might start a Master League for old times sake. I think the last one I played was PES 2006.

Is there still option files? I don't want Man Red vs London Red.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just last week, i was looking up between pro evo and fifa as i fancied a soccer game, happy out with this. That car game looks like Outrun, will give it a go but zero expectations.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Yep, can still download an option file for real names and stuff.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Just last week, i was looking up between pro evo and fifa as i fancied a soccer game, happy out with this. That car game looks like Outrun, will give it a go but zero expectations.

I was thinking outrun 2019 myself :D

• Advertisement

Varik wrote: »
    Yep, can still download an option file for real names and stuff.

Is the Irish League in it or can you import them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I was thinking outrun 2019 myself :D

It's no Outrun, it's from the same lads that made Lotus on the Megadrive. It's fun for a while but it gets really frustrating later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

Can any of the more knowledgeable folks post a link to instructions or whatnot for doing the options file thing. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,093 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Is the Irish League in it or can you import them?

They’re not natively in the game but a lad over on Reddit made an option file that can be imported with a USB stick https://www.reddit.com/r/WEPES/comments/784656/sse_airtricity_league_of_ireland_option_file/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

• Registered Users Posts: 12,041 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

James74 wrote: »
    Can any of the more knowledgeable folks post a link to instructions or whatnot for doing the options file thing. Thanks.

Check over on the pes forum, we've put up loads of info on option files since release including people's recommendations which should help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

They’re not natively in the game but a lad over on Reddit made an option file that can be imported with a USB stick https://www.reddit.com/r/WEPES/comments/784656/sse_airtricity_league_of_ireland_option_file/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

That’s mine, but it’s for PES 2018 not 2019, I made the kits for this years game but not the teams.

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    That’s mine, but it’s for PES 2018 not 2019, I made the kits for this years game but not the teams.

Fair play man!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

PES 2019 is fantastic, highly recommended, been playing it all year.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Happy out with PES2019. Haven't bought a football game since FIFA17 and have heard that series is gone completely down in the last few years.

• Advertisement

Think the last PES was the last one to come free with PS+ I think, I didn't buy it anyway. Didn't like it. Something felt cheap and off about it. Definitely give this one a go though.

And I have Horizon Chase Turbo in the wishlist for a while now, so happy to get that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

It's no Outrun, it's from the same lads that made Lotus on the Megadrive. It's fun for a while but it gets really frustrating later on.

It looks more like a sort of platform game than driving. As in just reaction times to move to dodge cars rather than any driving mechanics. But I was looking for a simple enough split screen driving came for the kids, so this is perfect timing for me.

Think the last PES was the last one to come free with PS+ I think, I didn't buy it anyway. Didn't like it. Something felt cheap and off about it. Definitely give this one a go though.

And I have Horizon Chase Turbo in the wishlist for a while now, so happy to get that.

Currently playing through Horizon 4.
    Going to buy HZD complete edition tomorrow when it hits classics.
    And looking forward to Horizon Chase Turbo next week on Plus.

You could say that I have a lot of games on the Horizon! :D

I'm sorry, I'll see myself out! :o

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Going to buy HZD complete edition tomorrow when it hits classics.

Before you deservedly leave, say what?! HZD Complete is going classic tomorrow?

Before you deservedly leave, say what?! HZD Complete is going classic tomorrow?

Yep, £16 on Amazon pre-order

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Complete-PlayStation/dp/B07SKX31M8/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Horizon+Zero+Dawn&qid=1561660338&s=videogames&sr=1-1

Should be €20 in the PS Store
    Smyths don't have it on their site yet!
    I'm hoping that Argos get it in tomorrow, so I can buy it on disc :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Anyone looking to get pro evo go into the store now and get the free June pro evo download. I got 300 my club coins :) another will be available in July that you claim separate again

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

Can you elaborate on this? Where do you get the free download?

What do you use the coins for in-game? Thanks.

I haven't played Pro Evo in many years. Looking forward to trying it out next week though.

Rdwrer wrote: »
    Can you elaborate on this? Where do you get the free download?

What do you use the coins for in-game? Thanks.

I haven't played Pro Evo in many years. Looking forward to trying it out next week though.

I found it today, go to the PSN store, search for Pro Evo and it was the second item on the list. PES 2019 PlayStation Plus Members Bonus.

I haven't played it but i take it that once you have the game installed, this bonus will be added on and you will have coins to spend on My Club which looks like a mode to buy and collect players to make your own team and take on other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Has anyone found a good option file to download in preparation for Pro Evo next week?

I've been reading about the pesuniverse one but it looks like you need to be a member to download it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Has anyone found a good option file to download in preparation for Pro Evo next week?

I've been reading about the pesuniverse one but it looks like you need to be a member to download it.

This video explains it and also have the link

https://youtu.be/4d-badFou00

Advertisement