Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

Niska wrote: »
    Ohh Predictions.

God of War - was on PS Now until beginning of January, or Persona 5 (on PS Now but leaving beginning of February, plus new version soon)

Currently have a 0% record with predictions.

Your quality expectation is way too high! Life of Black Tiger & The Quiet Man confirmed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Niska wrote: »
    Ohh Predictions.

God of War - was on PS Now until beginning of January, or Persona 5 (on PS Now but leaving beginning of February, plus new version soon)

Currently have a 0% record with predictions.

0% chance of Persona 5 being on Plus with The Royal out at the end of March. Can't see GoW being on Plus before Horizon either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Apparently one of the game’s is Crash Bandicoot

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Apparently one of the game’s is Crash Bandicoot

I was never a fan of platformers. I didn't get this when it was released originally which was probably sometime in the 70s. Free games aren't the reason I buy plus but I'm always kind of disappointed when it's not something I want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭GhostofKNugget

I'd be delighted with it. There's been a couple of times I nearly pulled the trigger on it so happy days. 'Suppose you can't please everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

I have Crash - it's a great platformer for those who don't already. Personally hoping for Prey or one of the WatchDog games, nearly pulled trigger on them in recent sales but held back...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,436 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

JimBurnley wrote: »
    I have Crash - it's a great platformer for those who don't already. Personally hoping for Prey or one of the WatchDog games, nearly pulled trigger on them in recent sales but held back...

Watchdog 1 was already given for free wasn't it?

duploelabs wrote: »

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

duploelabs wrote: »

It was on Games with Gold, not Plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,827 ✭✭✭✭Penn

https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/1222558127465345024

Bioshock The Collection, The Sims 4 and Firewall Zero Hour for VR.

That's a hell of a month. Bioshock is a biggie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Holy **** now that's a good month! I've wanted to play bioshock infinite for so long but never pulled the trigger. Never had interest in the sims but that would be great for anyone interested in that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

The firewall community will be delighted with a numbers boost in lobbies.

Bioshock is awesome, great addition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Penn wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/1222558127465345024

Bioshock The Collection, The Sims 4 and Firewall Zero Hour for VR.

That's a hell of a month. Bioshock is a biggie.

Got Bioshock last time it was on sale and been sat in my backlog ever since - godamit! FZH I've not been on for a while but it is class on the VR when you're not waiting in lobbies. Not a big Sims fan myself but there's plenty that are, so have to give them credit and say it's a good month all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ignore what people say, Bioshock 2 is brilliant.

****ing hell that is an unreal lineup, dare I say the best lineup since the PS4 launched? :)

P.s if you have PSVR do not miss out on Firewall, best game on it. One of the friendliest multiplayer communities of any game as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Definitely the best month I've seen from ps plus, delighted with FZH

Definitely the best month I've seen from ps plus, delighted with FZH

Can’t recommend it enough :) It’s playable with the ds4 but comes in to its own with the aim controller, you won’t be at a loss playing without one though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Blaze420 wrote: »
    Can’t recommend it enough :) It’s playable with the ds4 but comes in to its own with the aim controller, you won’t be at a loss playing without one though

I held off on buying it for the last few months as I had no room on my console for new games but got a new external HD a few weeks ago so I'm delighted. Can it be played with the move controllers or better just using the ds4?

I held off on buying it for the last few months as I had no room on my console for new games but got a new external HD a few weeks ago so I'm delighted. Can it be played with the move controllers or better just using the ds4?

No you can play with DualShock or the AIM controller only, no moves. They are both tuned the same but your preference really depends on how much immersion you want. The AIM is simply brilliant with it but you can certainly hold your own with the ds4 and a bit of practice

PSN is saying all services are running normally

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

I've never played Bioshock or Unchartered. So plenty here for me to get my teeth into :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,436 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

tigger123 wrote: »
    I've never played Bioshock or Unchartered. So plenty here for me to get my teeth into :)

For the former, I'm extremely jealous as its one series that I wish I could wipe my memory just so I could experience playing for the first time again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I’m the same. And I have dozens more like them in my backlog some of which I bought and others on ps plus.

The problem I have is being addicted to looter shooters.

First it was Destiny and now Borderlands 3.

I have a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,827 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I tried Bioshock way back when, but didn't really get into it. In fairness, I wasn't really into FPS or RPG-type games at the time. Would be more interested in giving the series another try now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,315 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Is Bioshock scary?

I don't particularly like jump-scare games, especially FPS ones.

They freak the bejaysus out of me TBH because I'm usually playing in a dark room, alone with everyone else asleep.

I am very brave in all other ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Is Bioshock scary?

I don't particularly like jump-scare games, especially FPS ones.

They freak the bejaysus out of me TBH because I'm usually playing in a dark room, alone with everyone else asleep.

not out and out scary but it's pretty creepy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I've only played unchartered 4. If you like jumping, you'll like Unchartered.

Cienciano wrote: »
    I've only played unchartered 4. If you like jumping, you'll like Unchartered.

Uncharted 4 was the worst offender in the jumping stakes iirc. No one the other games suffered quite as badly from that. 3 is probably a tad overlong but not as bad as 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,069 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

:pac:

• Advertisement

Penn wrote: »
    I tried Bioshock way back when, but didn't really get into it. In fairness, I wasn't really into FPS or RPG-type games at the time. Would be more interested in giving the series another try now.

I tried several times to get into it and never could. Got it last year and thought I cracked it. I was enjoying it if not being blown away but then I lost interest again. I was also never blown away by the Witcher III. I dunno maybe I'm defective.

I just put it down to some games don't click with me. It's not they're bad games in fact the opposite is true, it's just the world, gameplay, graphics ..... whatever, just don't do it for me.

Advertisement