Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I have an unwanted PS+ sub I'd sell to you if it was allowed (not sure how to get rid of it TBH).
    Gamivo and Eneba used to sell them but it looks like they're OOS at the mo.

The only slightly good deal I can see is €50 credit for €44 at Instant-Gaming.

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/1784-buy-key-playstation-playstation-network-card-50e-ireland/

Hi.
    Is it for 12 months, Irish and legit ?

How much ?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭copperspock

Hi.
    Is it for 12 months, Irish and legit ?

How much ?

Aye 12 months for the Irish store, bought it from press-start in October.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

Playing through Bioshock 1 at the moment, was stuck there for a good hour trying to find my way to the metro only to find through Google that there is a jump button. That information may have come in handy previously. Reminds me a bit of time splitters, took me a good while to get used to it, kept dying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,227 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Stuck into Bioshock myself last night, it still looks and plays amazing, so whoever did the upgrade did a great job.

Forgot how hard Big Daddies were to fight straight on! And of course, that reveal is playing on my mind every time it's mentioned, it's actually crazy how well they did it, I still remember my mind being blown the first time. Seriously good stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,630 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Played through Bioshock 1, it's aged badly. On to 2 now and encountered a strange glitch saying there isn't enough save slots when there's only one in the bank and I've loads of free memory. Anyone else get this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

duploelabs wrote: »
    Played through Bioshock 1, it's aged badly. On to 2 now and encountered a strange glitch saying there isn't enough save slots when there's only one in the bank and I've loads of free memory. Anyone else get this?

Bioshock 1 and 2 share saves. You can only have a maximum of 10 saves between both games. Absolute bs in this day and age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,227 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

duploelabs wrote: »
    Played through Bioshock 1, it's aged badly.

Playing through this myself and I don't think it has. Seems to be playing fine for me (Pro) and no issues really. Just as good as I remember (save for them removing the violent intro).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,093 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Next months games will be announced tomorrow (usually around 4pm) and will be available next Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,897 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Next months games will be announced tomorrow (usually around 4pm) and will be available next Tuesday.

Any guesses? I'm gonna keep getting FF XV until it's added.... And then probably never play it. Would love God of War or Night in the Woods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Guessing always leads to heightened disappointment :)

• Advertisement

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Any guesses? I'm gonna keep getting FF XV until it's added.... And then probably never play it. Would love God of War or Night in the Woods.

Hmmm, Doom maybe, seeing as Doom Eternal releases next month. I remember buying FF XV when there was a glitch around 2 years ago. Have never even played it

Playing through this myself and I don't think it has. Seems to be playing fine for me (Pro) and no issues really. Just as good as I remember (save for them removing the violent intro).

I found serious issues with the audio. You could hear a splicer right next to your right side when actually miles away on the left. As well as some of the button mapping not being used correctly and the turn speed on the horizontal axis. This could be a result of the porting, but games that are out today on modern consoles shouldn't have those issues

Division 2 just to p off people who bought it cheap in the last sale :), and Shadow of the Colossus (I wish).

Next months games have supposedly leaked on the Polish store. They are Shadow of the Colossus and Sonic Forces

Next months games have supposedly leaked on the Polish store. They are Shadow of the Colossus and Sonic Forces

I own Shadow, great game but probably better if you experienced it back in the day. Sonic uuugggghhhhh

I own Shadow, great game but probably better if you experienced it back in the day. Sonic uuugggghhhhh

If leak is true again then Sony really need to lay down the law with certain store regions leaking info early

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Oh no, please be a hoax.

dudeeile wrote: »
    Oh no, please be a hoax.

Sony take away PS3 games and give us a PS2 game and a Megadrive game. I know not literally but ffs .

Last month's leak wasn't what eventually came out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,359 ✭✭✭facehugger99

If leak is true again then Sony really need to lay down the law with certain store regions leaking info early

Why - What difference does it make?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Sony take away PS3 games and give us a PS2 game and a Megadrive game. I know not literally but ffs .

Forces is not a Mega Drive game, it is a modern Sonic game and as such is thoroughly mediocre though.

Why - What difference does it make?

It just looks bad that one of their own regional offices can't hold off on releasing promo images until the official announcement.

Forces is not a Mega Drive game, it is a modern Sonic game and as such is thoroughly mediocre though.

I know, it's a load of bollox though. Mario got with the times but Sonic didn't age well at all. Anyway, hopefully it's fake and God of War and Red Dead 2 get announced instead :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,688 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Some slanderous comments in here: The Sonic Megadrive games are actually good, can’t be put in the same sentence as the ****e 3D ones :pac:

(Also: SotC is and always will be a wonder)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,359 ✭✭✭facehugger99

I've heard a lot about SotC.

Wouldn't mind giving it a go - hopefully the rumours are true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Shadow of the collossus was already given away on the ps3 years ago :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Shadow of the collossus was already given away on the ps3 years ago :(

It's the PS4 remake rather than the PS3 remaster, I believe.

Also, Sonic Colours on the Wii is actually the best Sonic game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Leak was correct. Shadow of the Colossus and Sonic Forces.

https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/1232704772920266753?s=19

Division 2 just to p off people who bought it cheap in the last sale :), and Shadow of the Colossus (I wish).

..Okay, now I wish to be rich and twenty years old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

haven't played shadow of colossus in years, looking forward to a revisit.

kids should enjoy sonic for a few hours :D

Advertisement