Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid ipod shuffle

• 04-10-2016 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    It's dd's birthday on Thursday and as I'm sick to death of the same songs over and over I bought her an ipod shuffle. I know it's not an up to date gadget but she's only 10 and I figured it would be ideal and I could monitor it etc.

Ha! I can't even get it working. I've been at it two hours now and I'm about ready to throw it into the bloody fish tank ( I hate that too!).

I've signed up and synced it with iTunes and I have a little playlist with those dastardly songs on it but I can't get them onto the ipod. It says I need to turn icloud on, I've done that. Still nothing happening. I've looked online for howto tips but some of the options don't seem to be on the iTunes page.

I don't want to give it to her without it being setup, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much.
    C.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

The way I do it, I impurity import a folder of music to iTunes. Make a playlist. Then sync it with the shuffle.

You can create multiple playlists and switch between them on the shuffle.

But in truth itunes and iPods are very user unfriendly and it's quite poor software.

I don't think a shuttle is great for kids theyll find a screen handier. Something like a sansa Zip or similar.

I like the shuffle. I have two. But you need to know what you are doing.

Advertisement