Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presta flexible lead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭JBokeh

One of them came on the old style pump that is on a vintage bike I got, and it seems to do the job, There is a little rubber O ring on both ends to do the sealing, It just needs tightened in enough to give the O ring a bit of a squeeze

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭alexinkildare

They work fine when put on properly. JBokeh nailed it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MrDiyFan

ok thanks one more question:)

Can you get a presta flexible lead to attach to a fixed head mini pump-i'm not sure i will be doing this( but if possible add a link)

would the one i linked to do this?
    thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

Delaney's bike shop gave me one that screws on over the Schraeder valve, so if I get a slow puncture somewhere that there's a garage I can give the wheel a little puff of air from the machine. Not a lot of air; those machines can really overinflate tyres and blow the spokes out so they rip your eyes out. (Trigger warning!)

Advertisement