Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men clothes limerick

• 05-10-2016 8:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

What are the best shops in Limerick for mens clothes?Smart casual wear.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Depends what your looking for. If your looking for tight jeans and that style which is popular with the youf your in luck try the crescent or maybe bedford row. Or a nice suit try wickam street or chaps. If you are looking for anything else forget about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭shaka

Sextons is good for smart casual, guys there have a good idea what they are at

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭fire_man

Would you pick up any good stuff at tkmaxx looking for clothes for work and winter jackets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Exeggcute

You can get good winter stuff in TKMaxx if you are prepared to look through all the racks of clothing.

Clothes for work though I am not so sure.

Thanks will have a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

fire_man wrote: »
    Thanks will have a look.

Not sure if your username is a clue to your job :) but if it's office work wear you're looking for, then the likes of Next, Burton's or River Island can do fairly inexpensive formal or smart casual shirts and trousers. I find TK Maxx is only good for casual wear or outdoor wear (jackets etc).

Thanks I will try them.

Advertisement