Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Anomaly Scan Limerick

Options
  • 05-10-2016 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere that does private anomaly scans in Limerick? I've been quoted €250 from the place on O Connell Ave which I think is a bit steep. Also, they want a referral letter from my gp and at the moment, it's such a hassle for me to get in to him that I'd rather not.

Is there anywhere else that does it? I complained (yet again) to the maternity because it should be a standard scan for every pregnant woman, but they just said that they don't have the resources :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 missvicky

Bio force on georges quay is where I got mine done I can't remember how much it was but don't think I paid 250 that is a bit much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Thanks! I've never even heard of them but just rang them there and the girl sounded lovely. €130 for the anomaly scan, huge difference to the other place :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭crazzzzy

Thanks! I've never even heard of them but just rang them there and the girl sounded lovely. €130 for the anomaly scan, huge difference to the other place :eek:

Shannon Scans in Newcastle West. I think it was €70

Advertisement