Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Co Op Shares For Sale

Options
  • 05-10-2016 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I just opened this thread so we could all keep eachother posted on any Kerry Co Op shares that ye see for sale anywhere

I'd very much so appreciate it if ye could let me know if ye see any of them for sale, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭fepper

Kerry2016 have you already bought those 1300 shares that I told you about and are you now on the lookout for more,fair dues to you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 452 ✭✭BannerBarry

Kerry2016 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I just opened this thread so we could all keep eachother posted on any Kerry Co Op shares that ye see for sale anywhere

I'd very much so appreciate it if ye could let me know if ye see any of them for sale, thanks

Would Kerry Group be able to let you know if there are any for sale?
    There are a few solicitors in Kerry that normally do the administration of the shares for a hefty cost I'm told.
    You got co op shares before. If you did not get through inheritance would it be worth checking with the solicitor at that time whether they have some for sale commercially maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Kerry2016

Ya I got them through a solicitor before, thought it might be worth my while having a look around on boards though and see if anything of interest would pop up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement