Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

P6 - Advance Taxation

• 05-10-2016 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

I failed P6 in the last sitting and I was considering doing a revision course and resit the exam in Dec, there isn't that many options around regarding the revision so I was going to go with DBS Julie Hawkins but to be honest I am a bit worried about this. Her emails alone scare me so I was wondering if anyone has done this with her before and how did they find it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 John Luttrell

Julie is an excellent lecturer but you need to be ready to put the work in she doesn't take prisoners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Soulcrew09 wrote: »
    I failed P6 in the last sitting and I was considering doing a revision course and resit the exam in Dec, there isn't that many options around regarding the revision so I was going to go with DBS Julie Hawkins but to be honest I am a bit worried about this. Her emails alone scare me so I was wondering if anyone has done this with her before and how did they find it. Thanks

Where did you do P6 the first time round?

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    Where did you do P6 the first time round?

I did it in Griffith Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 Mary2014

that explains it !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Mary2014 wrote: »
    that explains it !

Griffith are noted for poor taxation lecturers?

• Advertisement

if Eamonn was still there, i would consider it, however he may have moved on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭Timbo1987

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    Griffith are noted for poor taxation lecturers?

Griffith Limerick have a bad reputation among students.

I had a load of Limerick people in my courses in Cork

Timbo1987 wrote: »
    Griffith Limerick have a bad reputation among students.

I had a load of Limerick people in my courses in Cork

who did you go with in the end ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭Timbo1987

Mary2014 wrote: »
    who did you go with in the end ?

Griffith Cork. Jim Bradley is excellent.

They are the only ones doing on premises classes in Cork now I think. Accountancy school went all online for Cork but have physical classes in Dublin

Advertisement