Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Refund

Options
  • 05-10-2016 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anyone have an 'tips' on dealing with Eir?   All I seem to get is 'I don't deal with' or 'you have to'.  I tried logging a complaint online and got fobbed off.  Now I see on their Customer Charter I should have received a Unique Reference Number for my complaint, I didn't.  It's impossible to get through to them.   

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭swoofer

go on chat and then at end you can email content to yourself, say you chat to raise a complaint they should email you the correct address etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Does anyone have an 'tips' on dealing with Eir?   All I seem to get is 'I don't deal with' or 'you have to'.  I tried logging a complaint online and got fobbed off.  Now I see on their Customer Charter I should have received a Unique Reference Number for my complaint, I didn't.  It's impossible to get through to them.   
    Hi  Danesfort101,

Is there anything I can help you with from here?

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Danesfort101

Yes please, how can I PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭swoofer

hover over Pamela's name and see the pm bit or click on Pamela's name on right

swoofer wrote: »
    hover over Pamela's name and see the pm bit or click on Pamela's name on right
    Thanks  swoofer,

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Yes please, how can I PM?
    I'm going through my PM's now Danesfort101 and will be back to you soon.

-Pamela 

Advertisement