Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duathlon NS 2017

Options
  • 05-10-2016 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

The Duathlon NS and championship races and dates for 2017 have been released.
    Duathlon NS 2017
    National champ race to be held over west.

Anybody know if the NC race is planned to be draft legal again this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Been looking at this and was about to enter the 3 Naas duathlons but then realised that to complete the duatlhon series you have to do the NC in Galway which is the same day as the 3rd Naas race. Thats madness! THe discount for doing all 3 races but then you cant complete the NS events? Or am I reading things wrong? I'd rather not have to go to Galway.#

EDIT: There are differences in the dates on the calander, is the 3rd race on March 12th or 19th of Feb?

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭rodneyr1981

Been looking at this and was about to enter the 3 Naas duathlons but then realised that to complete the duatlhon series you have to do the NC in Galway which is the same day as the 3rd Naas race. Thats madness! THe discount for doing all 3 races but then you cant complete the NS events? Or am I reading things wrong? I'd rather not have to go to Galway.#

EDIT: There are differences in the dates on the calander, is the 3rd race on March 12th or 19th of Feb?

Whats wrong with Galway?? :p

Per the Naas page:
    Dates for the 2017 Galco Naas Duathlon Series are now confirmed:
    Race 1 - Sun, 15th Jan 2017
    Race 2 - Sun, 19th Feb 2017 including the Intervarsities Duathlon
    Race 3 - Sun, 12th Mar 2017

Would appear to clash with NC which isn't ideal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Whats wrong with Galway?? :p

Nothing at all just trying to cut down on my traveling to events. May need to look at carpooling a bit more this year

Advertisement