Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Fitbit

Options
  • 05-10-2016 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭

Long shot but worth a go.

My better half lost her Fitbit commuting home earlier. Somewhere between Hollis Street and St Vincents Hospital, via Ballsbridge.

If anyone spots it I will reward you beyond your wildest dreams (assuming your dreams involve wine from Aldi),

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

If you don't find it, you can have mine no charge. Never used it still in box. Based in Ballsbridge as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭daragh_

bazermc wrote: »
    If you don't find it, you can have mine no charge. Never used it still in box. Based in Ballsbridge as well.

Wow - the excellence of Boardsies never ceases to amaze. Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

daragh_ wrote: »
    Wow - the excellence of Boardsies never ceases to amaze. Thanks so much!

And if you do replace it Road ID do a tag that goes on a firbit so if it was lost again it would improve the chances of getting it back again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Johnnyhpipe

bazermc wrote: »

Gentleman! (Or female equivalent..not sure)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭daragh_

And if you do replace it Road ID do a tag that goes on a firbit so if it was lost again it would improve the chances of getting it back again

Handy tip - thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement