Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 presale Jenny Greene and RTE concert orchestra

Options
  • 05-10-2016 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Does anyone have a link for the presale that I could use please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,822 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

From Three: Jenny Greene + RTE Concert Orchestra at 3Arena 13th Nov '16, don't miss out! Get your code now http://bit.ly/2dE5XTD Terms at three.ie/plus. Opt Out reply NOMUSIC

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bemmac

Thanks a million @mfceiling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Do you want standing or seating and how many?

Do you want standing or seating and how many?

2 seating

Beware the presale. I am trying there now and getting CRAP ones in block K row 48. In other words, up at the very back, near the back row.

Unless you can find better, I suggest you wait for the general sale.

• Advertisement

Beware the presale. I am trying there now and getting CRAP ones in block K row 48. In other words, up at the very back, near the back row.

Unless you can find better, I suggest you wait for the general sale.

Thank you I'll just wait for general sale so

By all means keep trying, but I would flat refuse to sit up there. Download a seat map for the three arena and check what you are offered.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Vivienne23

Also looking for a code if anyone has one they are not using

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

sold out? ticketmaster says page not found..

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭HPT

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    sold out? ticketmaster says page not found..

Same here, since 9am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭mikekerry

seems to be a problem with the link on the TM page.
    the presale seats were crap so didn't bother with them

page came up, with standing sold out :(

hopefully she add a date..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

mikekerry wrote: »
    seems to be a problem with the link on the TM page.
    the presale seats were crap so didn't bother with them

I managed to find the event by searching for Greene. I'm going to hold off buying though. €57 is a bit steep currently. Might see tomorrow after I try get Coldplay tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Sandwell

€57 to see a glorified tribute band! Unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

No standing either! Man i hate the TM site, why cant you just choose where you want from whats available?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

This was really sh!te at Electric Picnic this year, just so ye know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

MadYaker wrote: »
    This was really sh!te at Electric Picnic this year, just so ye know.

What a miserable post.

Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Bambaata wrote: »
    No standing either! Man i hate the TM site, why cant you just choose where you want from whats available?!?
    Yeah, TM can facilitate choose your own seats at rugby games so don't see why their system can't do the same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

sullivlo wrote: »
    Yeah, TM can facilitate choose your own seats at rugby games so don't see why their system can't do the same here.

Because they want to sell off the crap seats first ,that's how they operate .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I can see the appeal of an orchestra, but what does Greene herself do? I just watched some footage, she was wearing headphones and smiling. What am I missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    I can see the appeal of an orchestra, but what does Greene herself do? I just watched some footage, she was wearing headphones and smiling. What am I missing?
    She presses play

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

What a miserable post.

Jesus.

I'll try outdo it...

Woman who made Irelands Z list due to her sexuality and polishes the shoes of washed up boy band star in her day job with the aid of RTE flogs tickets to 90s tribute night with prices more than that of many legit artists...Enjoy the gig lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭leakyboots

She presses play

While drunkenly slurring into the mic and waving her arms around occasionally

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Sandwell wrote: »
    €57 to see a glorified tribute band! Unbelievable.

This sort of thing is surely more suited to the national concert hall or a smaller venue.
    Cant see this selling many tickets at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Sandwell

Zardoz wrote: »
    This sort of thing is surely more suited to the national concert hall or a smaller venue.
    Cant see this selling many tickets at all.

There's obviously a big market for this type of guff. There's a similar gig being held in the same venue in December with the Hacienda brand behind it. It's all utterly cringeworthy but people seem to be lapping it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

https://youtu.be/9g4zYVG-rjM

What it looked and sounded like done by Pete Tong

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

What a miserable post.

Jesus.

What? That was the general consensus from those who attended was it not? Me and my friends left after about 20 minutes along with a crowd of others.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Vivienne23

I hope ye are wrong about this being ****e and just being music snobs !
    Got tickets to this and really looking forward to it , love jenny greene as a dj , so she might just play other people's songs but it's the songs she chooses I'm sure the orchestra adds a touch of originality surely !
    In this day and age 57 euros is not a lot for an evening out I'll be home and dry for about 200 euros for the whole event including hotel train ticket and food, on the other hand I wouldn't go see Coldplay/U2 if I got the tickets for free just no interest in there style of music, nor would I attend electric picnic so it's a perfect opportunity for me to see this I'm sure there are many others in the same boat

Let people enjoy there music style and gtfo

• Advertisement

Vivienne23 wrote: »
    I hope ye are wrong about this being ****e and just being music snobs !
    Got tickets to this and really looking forward to it , love jenny greene as a dj , so she might just play other people's songs but it's the songs she chooses I'm sure the orchestra adds a touch of originality surely !
    In this day and age 57 euros is not a lot for an evening out I'll be home and dry for about 200 euros for the whole event including hotel train ticket and food, on the other hand I wouldn't go see Coldplay/U2 if I got the tickets for free just no interest in there style of music, nor would I attend electric picnic so it's a perfect opportunity for me to see this I'm sure there are many others in the same boat

Let people enjoy there music style and gtfo

Just confusing their opinion for fact. Get those sorts everywhere..

Advertisement