Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapefest 2017

• 05-10-2016 8:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭

From the Vapefest Ireland Facebook page
    2016 was a tough year with no Irish vape festivals, so it is with great pleasure that we can now announce Vapefest 2017 is on!! 4th February at the 5* g hotel, Galway. The event will be more like the old days so we're going 'Old School'. More details soon, just save the date!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1272643949466419/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Just about to come in and do this. Should be awesome!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

How's that going to work out? I thought with the TPD this type of thing was verboten ie no promotion of products.

I suppose a big hangout of vapers is what you get?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I was in ESI the other day and was told that TPD wasnt hurting this. It was the advertising regulations that caused issues. As long as vendors are not taking an area and advertising their wares and handing out samples for free then they are unable to go ahead with this. However if the vendors are charged a fee for an area at vapefest then they are fine.

I'd say there was a lot more involved though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Booked into the Maldron on Sandy Rd for the wkend.

Advertisement