Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone organising a ski trip to Italy in March?

Options
  • 05-10-2016 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi I would like to go back to the dolomites and any other good ski area in Italy would be good, anyone organising a group with spaces needing filled, I am a single female, enjoy my skiing more than the apres, have skied for many years. Don't mind going from either Dublin or Belfast, as I live in the north.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

Good idea :)
    With the moaning about prices for the Topflight trips be a good way of counteracting that and having a group on boards organising a trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kmc1602

Hi guys,

I would certainly be up for this in march if people were interested!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭d2ww

It's not in March, but at least it's the Dolomites!
    http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=127302
    You have to make your own way to Venice /Treviso, I'm flying out to Treviso on the Friday, back through Venice.
    The first evening/morning promises to be interesting, as you go around trying to find a group that is at your level.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 skiaddict

Hi d2ww, who are you flying with to Treviso, as far as I could see aer lingus flights to Venice don't start to March, and how are you travelling to Arabba for the snowheads trip. Outsider Magazine seem to be running a trip to the dolomites late March, so I was going to look at that as an option

I'm taking a Ryanair out on the Friday to Treviso, and Aer Lingus back from Venice Saturday. The resort itself organizes the transfers http://www.arabba.it/en/information/arabba-transfer/45-0.html

• Advertisement

If anyone is interested we have contacted direct ski and have got a price of 489 for flights transfers and accommodation with ski pass etc to be paid after Xmas. Any1 interested let me know, 4 people booking this week, 2 seasoned skiers and 2 beginners, all in mid 20's

Hi Kmc1602
    What dates are you going and which resort, I may be interested but am a lot more mature skier

Hi ski addict,

Apologies should have said that! So we were looking at Val Thorens from march 4th until the 11th. I'm still trying to get everyone together so hopefully it gets sorted soon!!

Hi Outsider Magazine are running a trip to the dolomites from 18th to 25th March 2017, at 999 Euro which includes lift pass (the lift pass for this area is around 200 euro or was back in 2013 when I was there, it covers a 1000 km of skiing),
    they are advertising is in the next Outsider Magazine, I would like to hear from any only female who would like to share a room on this trip as I would be keen to book this, I don't have the name of the hotel as yet but it is advertised as being 3 star, I hope to get in touch with topflight on Monday to get hotel details. Anyone interested please send me a message

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭topazblue

skiaddict wrote: »
    Hi Outsider Magazine are running a trip to the dolomites from 18th to 25th March 2017, at 999 Euro which includes lift pass (the lift pass for this area is around 200 euro or was back in 2013 when I was there, it covers a 1000 km of skiing),
    they are advertising is in the next Outsider Magazine, I would like to hear from any only female who would like to share a room on this trip as I would be keen to book this, I don't have the name of the hotel as yet but it is advertised as being 3 star, I hope to get in touch with topflight on Monday to get hotel details. Anyone interested please send me a message

Myself a 4 others are going on this trip. Booked today :)

• Advertisement

HI topazblue
    are any if you needing to share a room?  did you book direct with Topflight, I haven't been able to get through to them on the phone as I am in the north

With the lift pass being €258, that sounds pretty good for HB and 4 days guided.
    Please let us know how it went when you get back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭aidanki

Im interested if your still looking for people

mid 30ties, single, never skiied before

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭a148pro

Dolomites are stunning

Advertisement