Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterville

Options
  • 05-10-2016 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

New thread for owners/ tenants, prospective owners in Waterville estate to discuss any issues events etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Welcome to the forum Gio2, but I was wondering if there's something specific that you want to post about regarding Waterville? Otherwise I don't see any real value in opening a thread about a specific location in D15 "just in case" people want to discuss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Gio2

Thank you Zaph I have many questions about the area from time to time and I thought it would be useful to have a thread of our own. My first question would be does anyone know what's happening in the playground in Waterville park. It looks like they are doing some work as there's a load of gravel in it. Hopefully they are planning to add some new equipment.

2nd question would be for those acting as directors on management companies in Waterville. Have any of you apply to Fingal to ask for your square to be taken in charge. The development is 14 years old and I would like to begin the process. Any info would be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

No idea what's going on in the park. No interest in being taken in charge, Fingal won't do landscaping or maintenance so it has few benefits imo.

A Waterville thread might seem like a good idea but it has the potential to affect property prices if people start slagging off individual clusters or reporting rumours. I think we've done fine in 14 years without a specific thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Threads like this are ultimately no good as they end up just attracting people who have complaints.

Advertisement