Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

company law/management company

• 05-10-2016 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi there I am looking for advise for anyone that knows the facts in looking for.

I am a director on a Management Company for a Block of apartments. This is new to me unfortunsteky.

We have 3 directors - me and two others of which one is a chairperson.

We have our AGM once a year.

There are a couple of residence - however one or two residence are taking matters into their own hands between AGMs. Making decisions on things that need to be done that were not discussed at the previous AGM and causing hassle for the residence.

How can I approach this legally with the individual. There are 20 apt and this individual says that they have the ok from 10 to carry out this particular project. The 10 include two of the directors one which is the chairperson.

How can I put a stop to this??

How does the structure of the management company work e.g is it directors final say

Advertisement