Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bank Card

Options
  • 06-10-2016 8:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi guys,

My card expires at the end of the month, could you advise when new card is likely to be issued?

Also I moved Cable provider and I want to cancel direct debit as they are going to overcharge me and i'll have to claim this back.  Can I cancel DD online?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

Hi guys,

My card expires at the end of the month, could you advise when new card is likely to be issued?

Also I moved Cable provider and I want to cancel direct debit as they are going to overcharge me and i'll have to claim this back.  Can I cancel DD online?

Thanks
    Good morning mbradso2003,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

A replacement Visa Debit Card will be sent to the address on your account 7-10 days before the end of the expiry month.

You can indeed cancel a direct debit through 365Online. To do this, go to the most recent direct debit in your recent transactions, click the orange 'plus' icon followed by Cancel Direct Debit.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to let us know.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement