Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland Rewards - Can't log in.

Options
  • 06-10-2016 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

I created an account a while ago for Electric Ireland Rewards and am trying to reset my password. The reset password link sent to my email doesn't bring me to a reset password page - rather it just brings me to the sign in page. Can anyone help me in resetting my password?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Sprog 4,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Have you tried a different browser/device? If you have done so and the same error persists, sorry for the inconvenience - do send any of us reps a private message confirming the relevant Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and how your name appears on the account, and your address and date of birth.

We will be able to assist later today.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

Hi Sprog 4,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Have you tried a different browser/device? If you have done so and the same error persists, sorry for the inconvenience - do send any of us reps a private message confirming the relevant Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and how your name appears on the account, and your address and date of birth.

We will be able to assist later today.

Kind regards,
    Una

________
    Hi Una, 

I've tried to get in from Chrome, Firefox and Edge as well as from my android tablet - no luck with any of them. Sending you a pm with the requested info.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

Sorted. Thanks for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Sprog 4,

You are very welcome.

Thank you for letting us know. We are glad to read that this has been resolved for you.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement