Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canceling Account

Options
  • 06-10-2016 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

Hello, I am moving out of my rented accommodation in the next week or two and i will no longer be needing my eir broadband solo package (which just took 55 euro in sepa DD as opposed to the 45 it was supposed to btw). I've had the package for a year or more, will i be charged for leaving? 

Can i do the cancellation through here or do i have to ring customer service 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hello, I am moving out of my rented accommodation in the next week or two and i will no longer be needing my eir broadband solo package (which just took 55 euro in sepa DD as opposed to the 45 it was supposed to btw). I've had the package for a year or more, will i be charged for leaving? 

Can i do the cancellation through here or do i have to ring customer service 
    Hi  Icyseanfitz,

Thanks for getting in touch, I would reccomend contacting the cancellations team on 1901 in relation to your account cancellation.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

fantastic, cant wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

fantastic, cant wait
    No problem  Icyseanfitz,

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement