Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Douglas construction

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 bleakforest

mik_da_man wrote: »
    They are ok - nothing beats a bacon double cheeseburger though :D

Think of animal rights and cholesterol.

.red. wrote: »
    Cool story bro!

Who are you on the proc might report you here for spamming.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Zooouma

Would of been a +1 for Burger King alri but there is a lot of competition in Douglas suppose

JeffCash wrote: »
    The amount of fast food places in Douglas is getting out of hand. There must be 20 different fast food places at this stage. A drive through KFC is the last thing we need.

"We need" think of others.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

April 2017 is the opening date of the KFC according to this job advert. I assume it's the new Douglas KFC they are referring to.

https://www.gumtree.ie/a-bar-restaurant-hotel/cork/management-opportunities-for-new-store-opening-in-south-cork-+-5-miles-from-cork-city-centre/1001800509790910286848409

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭newwan

****e chips in BK though.

still, If im in Douglas, it'll be KCs I'll be off to :D

feck, I think I want a Polynesian...

Kcs is absolute muck. There I said it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

That KCs place is rubbish for sure, but Douglas folk don't like that being said about their darling!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

kcb wrote: »
    That KCs place is rubbish for sure, but Douglas folk don't like that being said about their darling!!

I went to KCs the other night... I got a Transylvanian Burger, a Chicken Bombay and chips with cheese and curry... it was awesome!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

kcb wrote: »

Or maybe people just like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

tis a KFC all right

Ugh! The smell from any of their premises is foul from the outside, pity that's what's going in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

I love KCs but can never get in due to youngfellas and fat wans in tracksuits outside trying to get in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

ROY RACE wrote: »
    I love KCs but can never get in due to youngfellas and fat wans in tracksuits outside trying to get in

You have to pick a quiet time... anyway, back on topic... is the space between the petrol station and Dunne's going to be developed? Will anything be done with the big empty bank building? I think it was to be a Wetherspoons but it fell through?

Advertisement