Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tent At Malahide Beach

Options
  • 06-10-2016 11:06am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the story is with the green tent that's pitched on the grass near the toilet block at Malahide beach? It's been there for weeks and the grass cutters have been working around it. I'm pretty sure camping isn't permitted there so it seems odd.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭magooly

Was asking myself the same q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Utdfan20titles

I got in trouble for pitching tents in malahide before. Heres a tip wear looser trousers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The OP is referring to a rather large tent. Not a little kiddies tent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Arthur.beaker

Travellers maybe?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Travellers maybe?

I don't think so. The fact that the council have been cutting the grass around it and haven't moved it makes me think they have permission for it to be there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Utdfan20titles

The OP is referring to a rather large tent. Not a little kiddies tent.

Yeah it was like marqee so they said I needed plannin permission. They prob left u alone listening to cotton eye joe

Advertisement