Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing Order

Options
  • 06-10-2016 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi! I'm trying to set up a standing order from my current account to my credit union account however, when I select weekly or fortnightly, I am not allowed to select a date. However, if I select monthly or yearly, I can input a start date. Is this the only way I can set this up? I'd prefer to have a weekly / fortnightly standing order from my account as I am paid fortnightly. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

leem8 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm trying to set up a standing order from my current account to my credit union account however, when I select weekly or fortnightly, I am not allowed to select a date. However, if I select monthly or yearly, I can input a start date. Is this the only way I can set this up? I'd prefer to have a weekly / fortnightly standing order from my account as I am paid fortnightly. 
    Good afternoon leem8,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

When you set up a weekly or fortnightly standing order through 365Online, you will be asked for the standing order start date at the activation phase after you receive your security code.

I hope this helps. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement