Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

33 bus question

Options
  • 06-10-2016 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,811 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if the 7.30 AM bus out of Abbey Street would get to Balbriggan by 9.00 or so?

Somebody had posted in an old thread about this bus that,
    The next 33 that operates to Balbriggan is the 0730 from Eden Quay which would be too late as it will not be in Skerries until 0830 or so.

So, this would make for an arrival in Balbriggan before 9.00, but was just wondering if this is accurate in anyone's experience. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I can't answer your question, but how about getting the train from Tara Street or Connolly, or the 101 with Bus Éireann from Talbot Street?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

If you install the app and set the bus stop number you want to get off at in Balbriggan, you could monitor it some morning.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

briany wrote: »
    Just wondering if the 7.30 AM bus out of Abbey Street would get to Balbriggan by 9.00 or so?

Somebody had posted in an old thread about this bus that,

So, this would make for an arrival in Balbriggan before 9.00, but was just wondering if this is accurate in anyone's experience. Thanks.

I would be very surprised if it didn't get to Balbriggan by 9. Like THB if I was making that journey it would be train or 101

• Registered Users Posts: 17,719 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

The outbound 07:30 33 is scheduled to operate the 09:30 departure from Balbriggan.

I would imagine that it would arrive shortly after 09:00.

Advertisement