Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking Out Money from Fixed Term Saving Account before end.

Options
  • 06-10-2016 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi,

Would you advice me how to quickly transfer money from my Fixed Term Saving Account to my current account?
    I was offered 6 months term putting 15.000 there  with a rate 0.20%. I would get 9 euros from it at the end. A bit ridiculous, so there will be no big loss if I take my money from it.

As I have no access to this account can I requested somehow?

Thank you always for your help.

Best regards,
    Sabina

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

sabinalee wrote: »
    Hi,

Would you advice me how to quickly transfer money from my Fixed Term Saving Account to my current account?
    I was offered 6 months term putting 15.000 there  with a rate 0.20%. I would get 9 euros from it at the end. A bit ridiculous, so there will be no big loss if I take my money from it.

As I have no access to this account can I requested somehow?

Thank you always for your help.

Best regards,
    Sabina
    Hi Sabina,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

You can request closure of your fixed term deposit savings account by posting a written instruction to Bank of Ireland, Retail Deposits, Third Floor, New Century House, Lower Mayor St, Dublin 1.

Please be advised, as discussed at account opening, penalties may apply for early withdrawal.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further enquiries.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement