Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help, Error message Ox8DEOOOO5

Options
  • 06-10-2016 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hello,
    I need help please.
    I have windows xp. I use Windows Live Mail for e-mails. I can go into my e-mails and see what is there but I've stopped receiving new ones. I get a Server Error message Ox8DEOOOO5. I've looked this up on the internet and the suggestions dont solve the problem. I even opened up my e-mails on Outlook Mail and the problem is the same, the mail is not coming in. My broadband connection is working fine so thats not the problem.

In case it helps I can receive my up to date e-mails no problem on my phone.
    Can someone help me please with this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

Found this video on youtube there a explanation and link in description.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭starlight09

I did all that but to no avail. Im getting the message ' We were unable to reach your e mail provider. Please check your server settings.

please help me with this as it is driving me crazy

Advertisement