Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post graduate finance loan for PhD student

Options
  • 06-10-2016 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hello,

Can you tell me if you provide a post gradute loan to students who are pursuing a research programme for PhD studies after completing undergraduate programme.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

Hello,

Can you tell me if you provide a post gradute loan to students who are pursuing a research programme for PhD studies after completing undergraduate programme.
    Hi MrHeisenberg,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

You can find out more information on our post graduate loans here.

To apply, or to discuss your options, please contact your local branch.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MrHeisenberg

Hello,

Hi MrHeisenberg,

Many thanks,
    Richard
    Hello Richard,

A member of your team in the branch said you do not offer post graduate loans to students doing post graduate research.

Surely if you can provide loans for taught masters programmes then the same should be offered to PhD research programmes.

Regards,

Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

Hello,

Hi MrHeisenberg,

Many thanks,
    Richard
    Hello Richard,

A member of your team in the branch said you do not offer post graduate loans to students doing post graduate research.

Surely if you can provide loans for taught masters programmes then the same should be offered to PhD research programmes.

Regards,

Brian
    Hi Brian,

We're very sorry that this is not something we currently offer.

We will certainly pass your feedback on to the lending team.

Have a lovely evening,
    Richard

Advertisement