Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 810

Options
  • 06-10-2016 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

have recently bought a garmin 810 and was wondering how to upload old spins to strava??:confused:

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Moved from Cycling Adverts

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Where do you have your old spins stored, and in what format?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

pantani wrote: »
    have recently bought a garmin 810 and was wondering how to upload old spins to strava??:confused:

Old spins? From where.....a previous Garmin?
    Strava has a manual upload option once you connect the device. Browse to the ACTIVITY subfolder on the device......

??

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭pantani

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    Old spins? From where.....a previous Garmin?
    Strava has a manual upload option once you connect the device. Browse to the ACTIVITY subfolder on the device......

??[/quot
    Only recently on strava,and there's about 25 rides that won't upload,there on garmin connect but I'm not able transfer them to strava?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Connect the garmin to your computer. Log in to strava > Upload activity > File > Choose Files. Navigate to your Garmin. Activities folder contains the FIT files. Select and upload.

• Advertisement

Connect the garmin to your computer. Log in to strava > Upload activity > File > Choose Files. Navigate to your Garmin. Activities folder contains the FIT files. Select and upload.

I'll try that Dermot thanks,will post how it goes ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

If they're not on your Garmin anymore (which is quite possible if you cleaned it out at any point) then Garmin Connect let's you download data files for each of your rides and it is (or at least it certainly was when I did it a few years ago!) very easy to get them

pantani wrote: »
    I'll try that Dermot thanks,will post how it goes ðŸ‘
    Thanks very much Dermot ,all done!

g0g wrote: »
    If they're not on your Garmin anymore (which is quite possible if you cleaned it out at any point) then Garmin Connect let's you download data files for each of your rides and it is (or at least it certainly was when I did it a few years ago!) very easy to get them
    All done thanks gOg

Advertisement