Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safety app or interactive book??

Options
  • 06-10-2016 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭

Ok so I may be in the wrong forum. If I am i apologise and feel free to move.

I have a 7 yr with asd and a 4 yr old. Both boys. My problem is that, like myself, they are very outgoing. They will chat to anyone.

I'm wondering if there is a game/app/ interactive book that I can let them at where they can learn about the dangers in the world but in a fun environment.

My 7 yr old in particular struggles. The knowledge is in his head and he'll rhyme it off for me but when it comes to putting it into practise, it's obvious that he doesn't get it.

I am worried in case of an emergeny that they would not cope or could get themselves into more danger.

Advertisement