Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hospital Saturday Fun (HSF) Health Cash Plan

• 06-10-2016 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am planning to go for a long overdue dental checkup, optical checkup, podiatry appointment, and try for a baby early next year. In my investigations about Health Insurance, I came across an affordable alternative to Health Insurance called HSF (http://www.hsf.ie/) which will complement my 'save-3000-euros-in-the-bank-every-year-for-health-fund'.

Has anyone any experience of this? Has it been worthwhile? I am hoping initially to make a profit on this with the childbirth grant and on cost of general healthcare we normally utilise.

I have attached the brochure I have been sent but really just want to know your thought out there. No one I know has heard of them.

I AM NOT A SALESMAN OR AFFILIATED WITH THIS LOT.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭LostArt

Cash plans while very useful for day to day expenses, aren't classified as health insurance plans so be careful of LCR loadings, waiting periods, etc

Advertisement