Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm so sorry to hear this

Options
  • 06-10-2016 6:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭

How many threads have we on this forum where one of the eir reps says , ''I am so sorry to hear this'' Its becoming a joke at this stage and basically shows how much of a shoddy unprofessional bunch of cowboys Eir are . I myself am still waiting for my own issue to be solved. Any potential new customer that comes on here will be put off straight away , in the mean time ill be making a post of facebook daily to warn every to stay away from dealing with this joke shop of a company

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

How many threads have we on this forum where one of the eir reps says , ''I am so sorry to hear this'' Its becoming a joke at this stage and basically shows how much of a shoddy unprofessional bunch of cowboys Eir are . I myself am still waiting for my own issue to be solved. Any potential new customer that comes on here will be put off straight away , in the mean time ill be making a post of facebook daily to warn every to stay away from dealing with this joke shop of a company
    I am so sorry to hear this.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,971 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

sullivlo wrote: »
    I am so sorry to hear this.

;)
    You haven't heard it though, you've read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi  Lucashood2016,

I have responded to you on your other thread.

-Pamela 

Advertisement