Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Rocket League Buddies

Options
  • 06-10-2016 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

I have 500+ hours on PC, I am Challenger 2 on all modes. I work a late shift 2-10pm so I am on most nights at around 10:30 / 11pm.

I'm looking for 2s partner / 3s partners who play most nights. Weekends for me vary, depending whether I'm back home or not.

I am looking to Rank up to Challenger Elite so I will need you to have some good aerial skills, good wall shots, and solid defending / rotation to make sure we win games. I will only accept Challenger 2 and above with 400+ hours experience. Also you must have a microphone so we can communicate.

Add me on steam and message me on when you can play..etc :P

Most importantly, you must be willing to have fun and not be a rage quiter! I have no respect for ragers!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Barcoe90

Thanks!

Advertisement